Day 4 and I'm surprised that I'm not hungry

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Worldupstairs
    on

Is it me, or am I doing it wrong? I’m finding that I’m neither hungry or missing any of my treats.
    I have had cravings due to the job I have. I’m confronted with temptation. But, I have to say that I haven’t (yet) felt hungry.
    Hopefully this will be what it’s like for the next 8 weeks.
    It’s great to see that people are doing so well on this diet. It fills me with confidence that I can achieve the weight loss I’m looking for and a change in my outlook on food and lifestyle.

• posted by Nettle
    on

Hi Worldupstairs
    You discovered the key to this way of eating very early. Cravings pass quickly as does the “carb flu” if you get it in the very early days.
    I’m 55 weeks in, yes that count is correct. I admit to having been hungry a few times over the past year but know it happens when I up the carb count above 50g a day, so I try not to. I’m fitter than I’ve been in 40 years, feel fantastic and have not struggled at all on this regime. I’ve been at goal weight for 6 months and have not yet switched to the 5:2 plan which was the plan originally. It is well worth working through this diet, good luck and good loss.
    Nettle.

• posted by apricot
    on

I have just finished the third week of the 800 calories a day 8-week diet and pleased with the changes experience in the form of weight loss and just plain feeling energised. The recipe book is the key for me hopefully obtaining my goal. The 8 week meal planner and recipes are the key to that success. Now it’s just up to me.

Please log in or register to post a reply.