Day 2 and counting – Thanks For Support

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Sandra, that is brilliant, putting yourself out there on UTube, how do you do that (not that I am going to copy). Keep posting and keep on keeping on with the plan.

• posted by sandrainc
    on

I have a Utube account and as to not get bored due to being off work sick due to knee injuries Ive turned it into a blog video hobby lol
    Its keeping me on track. Last night I was not hungry but kept out of the kitchen by doing my first video. Just uploading a cooking video to demo what I had to eat for my 4pm meal. The best way to keep eye on me is to subscribe to my YouTube channel. This will also make me stick to plan more lol…chat soon…Sandra

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

You go girl, I now love courgette (raw) and crave things like aubergine skins. I roast the aubergine, scoop out the flesh then put the skin back in the oven to crisp up. Just like having a naughty snack. Keep on keeping on…

• posted by sandrainc
    on

Thank you and I will keep on going…give my video a thumbs up for support…and tonight I’m going to have piri piri chicken as of page 141 of cookbook and by the way the cookbook is 10/10. I love it

Please log in or register to post a reply.