Day 1 of the 8 week BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by cd-2008
    on

I am just coming to the end of day 1 and sat reading all of the comments, this is really helpful so thank you 🙂

• posted by MooLoc
    on

I’m just ahead of you – on day 3! Lost 2.5lb so far but having a few side effects with headaches & sleeplessness. Hoping it will all be worthwhile. All the best to you!

• posted by cd-2008
    on

That’s amazing! I hope we stick to it…keep in touch

• posted by Desperate dieter
    on

Hello mooLoc
    Don’t despair about the side effects. I was very restless at night to begin with. In the book Michael Moseley suggests using the headspace app. There is a session in the ‘on the go’ pack for helping you get to sleep. It worked for me and I hope it helps you too. Good luck and keep posting. Much joy

• posted by JSR
    on

Today is also my 1st day and feeling good so far. I’m glad I joined the forum because I will need all the motivation I can get to stay on track. I am beyond desperate for this program to work!

Please log in or register to post a reply.