Day 1 almost done…I've taken the plunge and joined you all!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sarah J
    on

Hi everyone, I woke up this morning slightly nervous about starting the BSD today but I’ve been genuinely amazed at how full I’ve felt all day. I still have the evening to go, which can be a danger, but I’m feeling confident at the moment ! It has been lovely to read the messages of support people have posted through the forums so I felt compelled to join in. 😊

• posted by Clarissa
    on

I started today too, and I’m starving, I need your secret to feeling full??
    Congrats on your first day

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi Clarissa,

Welcome to the BSD. Congratulations on your first day…

Can I suggest that you look to increase the proportion of fat in your diet whilst keeping the carbs low…so use whole milk, full fat yogurt etc. The fat helps you feel full for longer.

Also, have you got access to an app like myfitnesspal (i use fatsecret uk) to keep track of your foods + proportions? Can be helpful.

Sometimes it is not hunger, but the carb addiction calling!!!

Imogen🌻

• posted by Sarah J
    on

Hi Clarissa, I don’t have any great secret for feeling full, just drinking plenty, which seems to help. I have got a few hunger pangs now, but I figure I’ve nearly made it through day 1 so I’ll hang in there. now. I hope you’re evening is going to plan and you’re feeling proud of taking the first steps. X

Please log in or register to post a reply.