Cytoplan??

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by colindarling
    on

Hi Everyone.

My friend has early onset/young Alzheimer’s Disease and his family have discovered Cytoplan and are very excited. Does anyone here know of the product/products and/or have any idea as the the reliability or efficacy. The website seems extra-ordinary (9 out of 10 improve/get better!!) and I am very sceptical about Cytoplan. Am I wrong?

“https://www.cytoplan.co.uk/blog/about-cytoplan/”
    ““Of the first ten patients tested, nine showed subjective or objective improvement. These included people with memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s disease and/or varying degrees of cognitive impairment. All six patients who had given up or severely limited work, returned to work or were able to work without difficulty.
    And now over 100 patients have been treated, with unprecedented results. A clinical trial is planned in the USA and UK.””

Grateful for any authoritative support.

Please log in or register to post a reply.