Can this be it?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Dropps
    on

Hi There,

What a great place to get encouragement! After 25 years of dieting, with some good outcomes, many more disappointments.
    What was wrong with me, why didn’t I succeed in losing and keeping off the kilo’s. I lost the faith.
    But I know I have to do something. I have got pre-diabetic results back during my last blood work 6.7 going to be T2 if I don’t change my eating habits. So………
    Read the book, saw 3 episodes of ‘Lose a stone in 21 days’ and some interviews with Dr. Mosley on YT.
    A small doubt in my mind, is this going to be a new dissapointment, diets didn’t work before.

Took the leap. If it doesn’t work at least I have tried (again).
    Started three days ago. I eat really well, it’s super tastefull, so far no hunger.
    Keep you posted and hope to get some help when things het more difficult.

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

Good luck Dropps….. honestly, this will rewire you a bit so even when things are tough and in time, deviations from the straight n narrow do not result in a total fail of the plan.
    Enjoy the journey, enjoy the food and pop on here for lots of support and guidance. You will not regret it.
    Keep hydrated and let us know how you are doing.
    There is a weekly thread which is a good place for support and chat.

• posted by Dropps
    on

Thank you WindyJulz ! I will look at the weekly thread.

Please log in or register to post a reply.