Calorie free drinks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sophors
    on

Hi all, calorie free drinks I’ve done most of my life by choice. It’s the solids I have trouble with. So, I’m giving a list of drinks that don’t taste like ass for certain times of day and life:
    Green tea: There is a fair amount of caffeine in green tea. Sub it in for those extra coffees. You will find it calms and focuses brain activity all at once.
    Coffee: I drink one a day. Instant or café made. Long black with a dash of full cream milk. I add raw honey for its health benefits. If you skip the milk and honey it’s still a good pick me up in the morning, and sometimes we need that.
    Peppermint tea: Imagine you just cleaned your teeth. Do you still want to eat? That’s the beauty of peppermint tea. Great in the afternoon when snack attack hits. Also amazing for period pains, so you can go drug free even if it’s bad.
    Chamomile tea: Very calming at night. Great if you still feel hungry before bed. Drink a cup, and feel the eyelids droop. You’ll sleep right through.
    Water: Headache? Constipation? Drink some filtered water. This diet recommends 3 litres of fluids a day so get over how boring water is by adding some lime or lemon. If you’re adventurous add some fennel or cumin seeds and shake them up in your bottle. They add spice but no cals.
    More to come in future posts.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Also peppermint tea aids digestion and helps prevent the dreaded bloat!

Please log in or register to post a reply.