BTW

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by webbj54
    on

Me me me. Sorry I have been so needy.
    If anyone would like to bend my ears with their gripes, I am here and waiting, I know I am not the only one who doesn’t find it easy to give up sugar.x

• posted by keeptrying
    on

oh, no you are certainly not alone in that – as I stand here sucking on another square of dark chocolate that is meant to not make me want more!!

• posted by webbj54
    on

Ha ha ha. Before i started this I was sucking on whole bars of green and blacks…. Happy days, but for clothes shopping days.grrrr.x

• posted by thepolly
    on

I’ve bought expensive 100% cocoa chocolate, it’s very bitter and gives me my cocoa hit. Is sugar and sweetener free but is definitely not to all tastes. Am liking it a lot though – need to make it last ages though πŸ™

• posted by webbj54
    on

πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ’ͺπŸ™ŒπŸ‘

• posted by keeptrying
    on

could no way do 100% chocolate – I find it too distressing to eat chocolate that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth

being a person who has REGULARLY binged on copious amounts of dairy milk etc
    I feel I have achieved great heights by being able to stomach 70% !!

(and some of that has orange or raspberry bits in it) πŸ™‚

• posted by thepolly
    on

Yup, that is fantastic πŸ˜€

My tastes have been naturally going towards the dark side as I’ve gotten older. I think that it may actually be helpful for me as it’s not very ‘chocolatey’ chocolate – if that makes sense.

• posted by feltwicked
    on

You don’t know the power of the darkside! 70% is great, so long as you regulate your intake. I haven’t seen 100% here in Brisbane, Australia, but I’m a sucker for non-sweet things.

FeltWicked

• posted by thepolly
    on

Got mine from a company here called hotel Chocolat, not sure if they deliver that far away, I’m in the UK

Please log in or register to post a reply.