Breakfast ideas

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lynchick
    on

I’m after some ideas for breakfast I’ve been having eggs but would like to change it up a bit …not keen on smoothies but any other favourites would be appreciated

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there Lynchick, I like to mix it up so I have poached egg with grilled mushrooms, yoghurt and fresh berries and/or some flaked almonds or seeds, a homemade shake (spinach and raspberries with almond milk), no carb bircher, Blueberry and green tea shake (in the book), fresh passionfruit and yoghurt, grilled mushrooms with feta cheese, grilled apricots and yoghurt, scrambled egg with chilli and cheese. I know some of them a variations on a theme, i.e. eggs, shakes or yoghurts but it just mixes it up a bit. For men variety is the key to sticking with this.

• posted by Lynchick
    on

Thanks Sunshine 😊 Iv only ever eaten pumpkin seed in a salad what other seeds do you or anyone else out there like to eat?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi again, I find pumpkin seeds a bit big and chewy. I sprinkle on some linseeds, sunflower seeds or chia seeds. You only need a heaped teaspoon to get the benefits, chia I use to thicken my smoothies but your not keen so you can sprinkle them on yoghurts with fruit. The chia are good for helping with constipation and move through you quite quickly.

Please log in or register to post a reply.