Breakfast-Almond butter with apple,seeds and goji berries.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by CAROLA
    on

This breakfast states 110 calories but when I entered it on my fitness pal the almonds alone are 150 calories per serve.Does anyone know if this is correct,l don’t want to eat more calories than stated.

• posted by TrishaDawn
    on

I agree, I also checked out the calories and found they were much higher. I don’t trust the calorie count of any of the book’s recipes. Some are accurate, but many are over and a few seem to be a bit under. I now only use a few of the book’s recipes, and have gone back to eating my own meals, but always calorie and carb checked. The diet itself works just fine, even though I don’t lose weight as quickly as some. As long as it’s going down, I’m happy.

• posted by CAROLA
    on

Thanks for your reply, I thought I was must have been entering it wrong, I will be entering all the recipes in My Fitness Pal from now on. I am only on my first week and have lost 3 kilos in 6 days and am very happy, lets hope it lasts, but as you say as long as it’s going down.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi Carola, welcome to the forums! Wow, 3 kg in6 days?!! You are doing brilliantly!

There doesn’t seem to be the real slowing down of weight loss on this diet, unlike others, so go, gsl go!!! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.