BMI

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

Hi to everyone. I have just finished reading the BSD book. I am starting the diet tomorrow. It tells me in the book if I wish to work out my BMI to login to this site and it will do it for me. Can anyone tell me where ? I may be missing something but can’t seem to locate it. Thanks

• posted by Janet1973
    on

I couldn’t find it on this website either but there are loads out in webland and they all work the same way. Just search for bmi calculator 😊

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

Thanks Janet

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

Thanks Janet

• posted by Jahooly
    on

Hi, there s a great little app called Weightbot which will keep a diary of your decreasing BMI….
    Check it out

• posted by MORRISONAUDREY
    on

A year after some of these posts I too cannot find the BMI Calculator on this site. The BSD book states it is on the site. Did anyone ever find it or is it just not here?

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Morrisonaudrey – I have never found it here either. If you Google BMI calculator there are several out there. A good one is the NHS BMI calculator and another one I really like is the smart BMI calculator.

• posted by SaltySeaBird
    on

Hi,
    I don’t think there is one on this site but there is a very good calculator of BMI, BMR and TDEE on the sister-site, The 5:2 diet. There is also a tracker which you can complete for weight, BMI, waist, and hip measurements. I found it quite motivating.
    SSB

• posted by RB17
    on

I was looking for it too! I’ve only joined today, but followed the plan last week. It’s fab, feel great.

• posted by RB17
    on

Just used the NHS one and I’ve apparently got 4st to lose to get a healthy BMI. It’s worse than I thought, but doable with this diet.

Please log in or register to post a reply.