Blood Sugar Low.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Milesp02
    on

Hey All,
    1 Week in lost 16 lb in the first week so was over the moon I do have a good bit to lose though. Had blood pressure/glucose tested and both looked odd. Pressure high and Glucose (4.9) low. Is it safe to continue?
    At the docs tomorrow
    Paul

• posted by LittleDrummerGirl
    on

I can’t give medical advice as no qualifications, and have no experience of high blood pressure, but I have experienced blood glucose as low (and lower) than 4.9 without an issue (usually on extended fasts rather than F800) – went with how I felt rather than the numbers (caveat – I’m not diabetic). Good idea to check with your docs.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Miles, you should have seen your doctor by now and I would be interested in what they had to say. I know when I started my BG dropped from around 200 (10.8) to 130 (7.2) in just 2 weeks and after that down to under 100 (5,0) consistently. You dont say if you are diabetic, which makes a big difference to any advice.

Please log in or register to post a reply.