Big thanks to Michael Mosley

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Babs
    on

Just four weeks in and have lost 8.5 k – am 64 and generally find it hard to lose but have combined the 800 plan with timed eating (all food consumed between 730am and 230pm ) and HIIT exercise.
    Can’t believe how good I feel!
    Special thanks to MM for debunking so many dieting myths and introducing so many good weight loss options.
    A breath of fresh air.
    Keep up the good work MM!

• posted by c0sie
    on

Hi Babs 🙂

Can I ask why you don’t eat after 2:30pm please?

Just curious – I only eat between 12:30pm and 8:30pm, then a 16 hour fast each day.
    Do you not find the evenings a struggle?

• posted by Babs
    on

COsie
    Strangely I’m not hungry in the evening – a couple of green teas is more than enough. Occasionally a miso soup but not often.
    I actually find that I sleep better and, fortunately I’ve never used to eating dinner anyway.
    By consuming the 800 calories across two meals and a couple of espresso coffees I have more options as to what I can eat.
    I realise my mode of eating wouldn’t work for everyone and I am retired so have flexibility!
    All I know is that it’s working and I feel better than I have for years. Still have about 17 kgs to go so hopefully it will keep working for me.

Please log in or register to post a reply.