Bella the details begin

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bellarainbow
    on

Starting today, intake wheat toast, 1 egg, tomatoes. Apple. Water

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi Bella, welcome to the forums.
    Are you following the BSD or 5:2???

Wheat bread/toast is off the menu on BSD as it is low carb and bread is high carb.
    Could you have, say, 2 eggs and some tomatoes for breakfast? Or a full fat yoghurt with some seeds or berries?

If you have any questions just ask away as the forums are full of helpful, friendly people who will answer your queries.

Good luck 🙂

• posted by Bellarainbow
    on

Thanks, BSD but tougher than thought. Went grainy wheat toast knowingly so not a good start though had a better day today. Getting used to reduction but it takes willpower. p.s. our office has morning tea on Fridays-requested my name removed from the roster today; feeling a bit antisocial but better to not attend until I’m “ready”.

• posted by Bellarainbow
    on

Day 2 struggle. Yoghurt & walnuts. Chicken, avocado. Headaches due to caffeine withdrawal so had an instant coffee tiny bit of milk. This is the hardest part as I adore my morning flat white but I know it bloats me, and dries me out.

Had two more cubes of skinless chicken, three cherry tomatoes & avocado. Finished off with 1 glass of Pinot noir (it is Friday night after all).

Now tomorrow the exercise starts.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi bella I. Have had my 2 mugs of nescafe every morning for the 3 months I have been on this diet. Have reached the weight I want to be at.
    I just would not go without my morning coffee!
    You might find this much easier with your morning cuppa as long as it’s not with cake lol 🙂

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Bella the headaches are more likely to be from carb withdrawal
    Have your coffee, I do, just count the milk in your daily calories.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

You can also eat the skin on your chicken! Its a good source of fat.

Please log in or register to post a reply.