Back to basics!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Wow, I have been ‘away’ for a few weeks, child/dog! Minding in Sheffield, Dumfries, Bristol and at home, not had much time for posting, I have however kept up when I could with all the various posts!

LYNNE well done I am, as always, impressed with you weight loss, be brave with your new hobby, clothes buying, it can be an exciting time getting used to what suits you.

All the other members who have got so much to be pleased about, with your weight losses, well done!

I have not been able to stick to my diet fully, misunderstandings, (one family member thought the only food I couldn’t eat were potatoes and vegetables) so I have not lost anything for a month.

So I am going back to basics, I am going to post (if I can ) each day what I have eaten and drunk, hopefully this will mean I stick to the diet and lose weight, I am at the doctors at the end of this month after my blood test to see where I am with regard to my pre diabetes. I had to lose three stone by the end of August, I have lost two and a bit so I have a way to go yet!
    This evening I will post my food for the day, followed by ( in the morning) my weight!

This morning I was 12.5.8! Or 173.8lbs I need to be 161lb ideally, so we will see. Onwards and downwards.

Christine

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Welcome back Christine πŸ˜ƒπŸ’

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Thank you, It’s good to be back, we have a few quiet weeks ahead. So pleased you are getting to your target?
    it’s been a long slog looking after all the various family members! Plus a dog, sprung on us literally with hours to spare!
    Anyway, here goes,
    Breakfast, poached egg, tomato and a cup of tea.
    Midday meal, home made celery soup and water.
    Evening meal, cod with peas and little gem lettuce, (recipe from the bsd book) and water
    Supper, coffee, and nuts.
    Not sure how many calories, think the carbs are under 50g.
    Christine.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Welcome back Christi, thanks for sharing your menu, its good to see what others choose to spend their calories on!

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Weight this morning, 12.5, so that’s 8oz lost
    Food today,
    Breakfast, portobello mushrooms, goats cheese and pine nuts, cup of tea another recipe from the book.
    Midday meal, two stick of celery, mini pot of Philly cream cheese, two cherry toms, small piece of Roquefort cheese, water.
    Evening meal, dry fried chicken breast, large mixed salad, 3 maltesers! ( grandchildren called in while eating, what can I say)
    Supper, coffee and nuts.
    Again not sure of calories, carbs well down on 50g, don’t know how many carbs or calories three maltesers are?
    So there we are. First full day yesterday on back to basics and down half a pound, onwards and downwards.
    Christine.

• posted by Frog
    on

according to my fitness pal – 3 maltesers
    Calories 30
    Total Fat 2 g
    Total Carbs 4 g
    Sugars 3 g
    Protein 0

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi frog,
    Thank you, I think I’m still well under 50g carbs for the day!
    Christine

• posted by Frog
    on

no worries
    some of the cycling is v confusing – they explained some of it just now – am even more confused

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi frog,
    I stayed up late to watch the cycling, it’s been a nerve racking time, even our daughter came down to see what we were shrieking at! It is odd both the keirin and the omniumm! It took me ages to get to grips with it, the team persuit is the only one that’s easy to understand, not easy to watch though especially when it comes down to the wire, so proud of our cyclists they are all brilliant!
    I am a bit cross today, my husband and daughter went to the local tesco express yesterday afternoon, just before our evening meal, they brought back two apple turnovers, one hot chocolate fudge cake, a (big) bar of cadburys whole nut and a bag of maltesers! They ate the apple turnovers in the garden with a glass of cloudy lemonade! however I think they were really cruel to do that on the day after I told them I wanted to get back to my strict diet for the rest of the month! Husband suitable chastened when I told him, daughter just said I’m not on a diet, (although SHE definitely needs to be) I’m determined not to succumb to the delights that they have brought into the house!
    Thanks again for the maltesers break down.
    Christine

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Christine
    Although there’s some things that are frustrating about being on the diet when just cooking for me, I realise that I’m hugely fortunate in not having to be around people filling the house with sugary stuff – temptation is easier to resist in the supermarket!

• posted by Angiebabe
    on

So it’s Team healthy BSD vs Team sugar in your house! Your very own Olympic challenge.

My money’s on you Christine. I think sometimes you have to just do it for you and ignore the other buggers. I think your success will be the most effective statement to them on changing their own behaviour

You go girl can you see us all cheering you on in the stands?!

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi FROG and ANGIEBABE,

I have resisted being around them both Today if they started eating any forbidden stuff! I’m not as mad as I was yesterday, I’m going to have to get used to them always buying stuff that I will have to miss out on or perhaps occasionally eat a little of? I feel a bit low at the moment though so I’m just having a quiet time, trying not to do what I normally do when I’m low, that’s reach for the chocolate and cakes! I will get through this, it’s not the first time I have felt like this and I know it won’t be the last, onwards and downwards.
    Thank you both for your support it does help!
    Christine.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

You keep on keeping on, Christi

But I do think your OH understood when you pointed out to him that he wasn’t being very helpful.
    And surely you could say to your daughter (not sure how old she is) that you always help and support her (as I’m sure you do) and that it might be good if she could do the same for you.

I always think a bit of shaming works πŸ˜‰

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Weight this morning, 12.4.2 so that’s 14 oz lost making the total lost in two days, 1lb 6oz.
    Breakfast. Two egg omelet with cheddar cheese and cup of tea.
    Midday meal. Bacon, lettuce and avocado ‘sandwich’ ( lettuce as the bread) and water
    Evening meal. Haddock and a big mixed salad, and water
    Supper coffee and nuts.
    Calories over 800, carbs under 50g
    No forbidden foods today!
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi igorasusual,
    I’m afraid no good would come from me having a word with her, it’s best just to crack on and ignore her insensitive ways, she has always been the same, and she is not a youngster either. I have the support of all you lot on the forum, and as you are all going or have gone through the diet you know all the pitfalls, and are there to help.
    So thank you for your comment they do help
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    We had the grandchildren today so took them swimming, then to McDonald’s!
    So this morning I was 12.3.2! that one pound off making a total this week of 2lb 6oz

Breakfast two egg omelet with portobello mushrooms and a cup of tea.
    Midday meal, McDonald’s grilled chicken salad, INEDIBLE! asked for another, that was also inedible, ate the chicken two cherry tomatoes and three slices of cucumber! And a cup oc coffee. I also got my money back.
    Evening meal. Lamb meat balls with home made tomato sauce and salad, magnum white, again I know I shouldn’t but after the awful lunch? Water,
    Supper coffee and nuts.
    Not sure how many calories the tomato sauce is or the carb total for today either the lamb meatballs were from the bsd book again though. Anyway we will see tomorrow when i weigh in!
    Otherwise a good day, had a slow start, nothing unusual in that, we have had a busy time.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Today is our 49th wedding anniversary so we are going out with two daughters and three granddaughters for an Italian meal this evening! So probably no weight lose in the morning.

This morning I was 12.3.2. So no change from yesterday. Still 2lb 6oz loss.

Breakfast. Tea, passion fruit and 75 g fage total Greek yogurt?
    Midday meal apple and 25 g cheddar cheese.
    Evening meal, wait for it! Aubergine, mozzarella and tomatoe sauce. Steak in a mushroom, asparagus and creamy sauce. Tirimasu! Coffee.
    Well it is our anniversary?
    Another quiet day today a bit of walking and that’s all today.
    Christine.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Happy Anniversary Christine πŸ˜ƒπŸ’

• posted by Christi1948
    on

hi lynne,
    Thank you, we had a bit of a celebration last night, still not hungry this morning!

Congratulations on your recent weight loss, only five pounds to go!!!!!! Yehee! How long will that take you to lose do you think?

Will do my update log this evening as usual.
    Christine

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks Christine

Hard to say, but if it disappears as it has been doing, should take another 2 or 3 weeks to lose that 5 pounds. Even if it took a week or two longer, it would still be a much quicker result than any of the slimming clubs I’ve wasted so much time and money on over the years.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Haha, same here I have done every diet under the sun, lost loads, then put on more weight after! I just hope this diet helps me keep to the healthy eating
    The meal we had last night was relatively healthy except for the wine and dessert, I’m not like you, I am still craving sweet stuff! So instead of tormenting myself, I have a taste of someone else’s Cake, biscuits, pudding, whatever they are having, that seems to satisfy me, so I don’t feel too guilty!

I’m on week 28 and I have 10/11 pounds to lose until I think I will feel happy with my weight! I haven’t been that weight for over 13 years, when one of my daughter got married!
    Hay ho, it will happen just not as quick as you! Well done again I’m in awe of you, your faith must have helped you I’m sure?
    Christine

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine

Was out collecting yesterday in a service station. 5.5 hours. Like most service stations, limited shops and eating places. So I was facing the Dunkin Donuts cabinet, downwind of it, about 10ft away for all that time. At the side of that was McDonalds😱 The combined smell of McDs and donuts was not good! Only other option for those passing through was Costa or something from WH Smiths.

It was interesting to see how many people didn’t use the provided sheet of greaseproof paper to pick up donuts. Last year I watched someone pick one up, without using the paper, put it back and get a different one😱 I told a member of staff, and that tray was removed.

I kept seeing children clutching a toy – 2 hand paddles and a ball. One child was banging the paddles together – I wondered how long before the parents threw them out of the car! Couldn’t understand why so many children had them, then realised. They were with Happy Meals from McDs. 😳

I was really glad to get home, away from the sickly smell of those donuts.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    This morning after ‘the night before’ I weighed in at ‘drumroll’. 12.3.4!!! that’s only two ounces on, I’m so pleased, it shows if you are careful with your choices you can still have a treat on special occasions.
    So weight loss to date 12.3.8.

Today’s food,
    Breakfast tea. I was still full from our celebratory meal!
    Midday meal, crayfish salad, my take on the bsd recipe, rocket, celery radish and spring onion, with oil and vinegar dressing. water to drink.
    Evening meal, skinny chilly (bsd book again) with a dollop of fage total yogurt. With 150g strawberries and double cream.
    Supper coffee and nuts.
    A bit over 800 calories, under 50 g carbs.
    I have had another quiet day a walk out this afternoon, between the showers.
    Feel good that I can experiment with food and only put two ounces on.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    It’s a shame that McDonald’s salads are so awful, you could have had one of them? When we are abroad and David fancies a burger we go to McDonald’s and I have the salads they are lovely but over here they are a bit of a gamble to order.
    Last night for my meal I forgot to add a salad to the list of food I ate! Now that was a salad! not a lot of salad greens and green and black olives, a bit of cucumber, tomato and pepper with oil and vinegar dressing. A good balance of salad food.
    I have an aversion of having anything on supermarket or other food shops shelves that aren’t wrapped or covered! I even get an antiseptic wipe when I get on flights abroad and just wipe round where I have to sit! I do accept that I have a bit of OCD! My family would laugh at that statement they think I have it really badly, however I would rather be cautious and not get ill!
    This is why you are good at sticking with this diet, you are so dedicated to what you are doing, I used to go to the Salvation Army when I was a child. I will email you with the story though?
    Christine

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine

Fortunately I only eat breakfast and then my evening meal so the McDonalds salad wasn’t even on my radar. I did have one in Paris many tears ago, before they were available here. Agree the ones here are not too good.

Your salad sounds great. I’m not fond of salad leaves, despite trying to persuade myself that I do😳 A good olive oil and balsamic vinegar helps with saladπŸ˜ƒ And perhaps a little grated ParmesanπŸ˜ƒ

Please do email me.

• posted by ruthdownunder
    on

Hi Christine congratulations on your 49th. Quite and achievement in this day and age. You must have been a child bride!

You are doing well to get back on the wagon as well

capainmarvel Re salad leaves. You have probably just had too many undressed in your youth. You must have them with oil and vinegar (and the tiniest bit of ground sea salt) like the French and now fortunately most of us, because Dr Oz tells us that we need the little bit of fat to get the goodies out of the leaves. It has taken me nearly 50 years, but OH (ex Pom) now does not complain about a little French dressing, although he still cannot come at mayonnaise!

It is interesting is it not this Med based diet? The more I study food, the more you find out how traditional foods were so good in many parts of the world, For example sesame seeds while yummy go straight through you, but if you make them into tahini the goodness will be absorbed. And what about sorrel and dandelions? Wonderful stuff

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi ruthdownunder,
    Thank you, I was a child bride, we met when I had just started work, birthday in April, left school on the Friday, had a week off and started work the following Monday, first date July, married when I was 19! in the August, first child the following year on his birthday! Just a couple of months after I was 20!
    The trouble with having a big family is, there are always birthdays, wedding anniversaries, exam results, you name it we have to celebrate!
    I love this diet, I have adapted some of the meals in the book to suit me more, while not changing the essence of the meal. Do you do the meals from the book, or have you done your own thing?
    I have got a few cookery books, well loads but who’s counting! I do try to adapt some of my favourite foods so we can all eat them, my daughter is back living with us for a while until she get on her feet. Even she enjoys some of the food from the book!
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Today I weighed in at 12.3.2. so back to the weight before our celebratory meal!
    Breakfast, tea.
    Midday meal, lamb, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, broccoli and a bit of gravy. Fage yogurt and blueberries. One chocolate, one of our gifts from our anniversary.
    Evening meal. Pepper with jewelled feta, bsd recipe from the book.
    Supper. Coffee, nuts.
    Over 800 calories, under 50 carbs.
    Christine
    Battery going to go any minute!!!!!

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Yesterday I struggled with both legs and back in some discomfort, had my 15 minutes on my back massager to see if it would help, not much really. Didn’t do much at all all day, didn’t even get to church, it’s always worse in the morning then gets better as the day goes on, usually, not yesterday.
    This morning I weighed in at 12.3.4 two ounces up on yesterday, not surprising really, as I hardly got any excercise!

Anyway today’s food,
    Breakfast, tea, fage total yogurt, 1 passion fruit.
    Midday meal, lettuce, bacon, avocado and radish, water to drink. Adapted from the bsd book.
    Evening meal, salmon salad, one chocolate, water to drink.
    Supper coffee nuts.
    Over 800 calories under 50 carbs.

On a more positive point, my back and legs are much better today! So got a good bit of housework done.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Yesterday was the start of week 29 for me, I have about two weeks before I see the doctor, so need to be good and get this weight off!

So here goes,
    Weight today is 12.3.0 that’s four ounces off and a total since I started back to basics of 2lb 8oz! Well pleased with that!

So food today,
    Breakfast, two poached eggs with one sliced tomato and tea
    Midday meal, smoked salmon and prawn salad with tea
    Evening meal, chickien stuffed with pine nuts, spinach and ricotta cheese anothe bsd meal, with roast ratatouille, home made, and water
    Supper, coffee, and one chocolate.
    Plus this morning while out shopping stopped for a coffee.
    Well under 50 carbs and just under 800 calories.

Went out shopping today so did a bit of walking, not really excercise walking however it has been really hot so wouldn’t have wanted to do much more than I already did. My back and legs have been fine today too, so that’s an improvement!
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Tuesdays results, Wednesday’s food, I’m getting confused!
    Today I was 12.2.4 and I can’t remember how much I’ve lost, so I think I’m losing it!
    I think I have lost 3lb 4 oz this back to basics?
    I didn’t sleep too well, again, the heat didn’t help, however it was my dratted legs again that kept me awake, I am going to have to see the doctor about them when I go for blood test results.

Because I was out with friends for lunch I only had a cup of teas for breakfast.
    Midday meal, steak and salad and a cappuccino.
    Evening meal, sea bass, salad, strawberries and cream
    Supper, coffee, 2 chocolates.
    Under 50g carbs just over 800 calories.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    I didn’t get chance to post yesterday’s results, too much going on at home, granddaughters came for day, three of them, had to sort out a hack on my M&S account, Β£250 taken from my account! Busy day otherwise, went to Birmingham to the ‘new’ library there, they had a great day! We all came back shattered, we walked miles.
    However, now for yesterday’s weight and food etc.

Weight was 12.2.0 so well pleased with that, that’s 4oz lost making the total 3lb 8oz in total.

Food,
    Breakfast, portobello mushrooms, pine nuts and goats cheese,( my interpretation of the bsd recipe) and a cup of tea
    Midday meal, hard boiled egg cheddar cheese, and a small salad, vimto squash to drink
    Evening Meal, skinny chilli 1 chocolate and water.
    Supper, coffee and nuts.
    Also had a cup of tea when we got back from Birmingham.
    Walked miles the girls did really well, little five year old Dana was amazing, we got soaked so she was walking with wet feet too, bless her, she just kept going.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Friday’s weigh in today I weighed 12.2.4

Breakfast. 2 egg omelette with cheddar cheese and cup of tea

Lunch. Red pepper feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber pistachio nuts, olive oil water.

Evening meal. Prawn salad, magnum mint ice cream ,water

Supper, coffee and nuts.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

This morning there was no weight loss or gain, so I suppose that’s a positive.
    Breakfast. Passion fruit, yogurt and tea.
    Midday meal, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. Water to drink.
    Evening meal, Mediterranean chicken casserole from the book, Mediterranean cooking for diabetics by robin Ellis, ( the first poldark)
    Supper, coffee and nuts,
    Extras 1 cappuccino.
    we went out to a garden centre, we have to get a news herb trough our last one by our back door has rotted away! I don’t know how the soil is staying put, I suppose all the roots are doing that.
    3lb 4 oz loss at the moment.
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Posting early today, we have had the three granddaughters since tea time yesterday and a busy time with them too, we had to get them to a wedding this lunchtime, breakfast them, lunch them then get them ready for dad picking them up after we collected them from the wedding, they weren’t going to the reception, to top it all the middle child had a nightmare so was in bed with us from 4am! I don’t think I slept after that!

So today, weight 12.2.4 no change again,

Food,
    Breakfast passion fruit, yogurt and tea
    Midday meal, beef, broccoli, green beans, cavolo nero, 1 Yorkshire pudding, gravy, tiny spoon of rhubarb crumble, more rhubarb than crumble, made with Truvia sugar, and water
    Evening meal, egg and cheese, 1 slice malt loaf with butter, and water
    Supper, coffee and nuts.
    Over both calories and carbs, however I always let go a bit on a Sunday, always have even in lent, Sunday is celebration day every week.
    Off to bed early tonight!
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

This morning I started week 30, however my post is for yesterday the end of week 29.

Weight this morning 12.2.4 so again no change

Breakfast. Melon blueberry and spinach shake, with cows milk and sunflower seeds, from bsd recipes.
    Midday. Medi platter, another bsd recipe. Home made hummus, pepper, cucumber, olives, tomatoes and feta.
    Evening. cod wrapped in bacon with a tapanade of olives, capers and sundries tomatoes, with roast ratatouille, strawberries and cream.
    Supper coffee, and nuts

According to my fat secret ap I am well over both carbs and calories, however in the recipes I’m on target, so I’m not sure what to make of it all! I will soon know in the morning, I’m also off to the doctors.
    Have felt really anxious and a little low today I haven’t been able to put my finger on why?
    Oh well we will soon know how my bloods are doing and whether I’m pre diabetic or not!
    Christine.

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi Christine,

Hope all goes well with blood test results tomorrow, keep us posted😊x

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Imogen,
    Oh thank you so much, I am a bit worried and I don’t know why, I have lost two and a half stone! he should be pleased?
    I did think no one was reading my posts, just shows, never assume anything, thank you.
    Christine.

• posted by Imogen
    on

Try not to worry about what the Doctor thinks. You are taking responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, it’s a good thing!
    2 + 1/2 stone is a significant weight loss and will certainly be showing in your results. Good luck🌻

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Tuesday week 30
    Weight today 12.2.4 so no change again.
    Breakfast 2 egg omelette with cheddar cheese, and tea
    Midday poached egg and half an avocado.and wTer
    Afternoon, tea.
    Evening meal lamb meat balls bsd recipe, with home made tomato sauce and courgetti spaghetti.and water
    Supper, coffee and nuts,

Doctors today I am no longer pre-diabetic, sugar 42 liver function normal, cholesterol 5.7, good cholesterol 4.4, thyroid 6.1 slightly up on last test, q score 14% and finally HDL 1.2.9.
    He did suggest that I might relax the diet for a few weeks then get back to it and the final half stone will melt away!
    So I am having a few days to decide, then get back after I have decided what to do.
    Thank you everyone again for your support.
    Christine.

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Well done Christi1948
    Such great news to find out that your test results are so good. Proves that the diet is working really well.
    I am also on Week 30. So well done fellow dieter.
    Good luck to everyone else on the forum. Hope we can all continue to prove the benefits of this diet.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi ay caramba,
    Thank you, I’m taking a few days off to decide what to do next. I have had a couple of days visiting, and taking granddaughters out, so haven’t done the diet, however haven’t put weight on either!
    Hope you are doing well? Onwards and downwards.
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    Just to let you know I restarted my diet on Monday, I will do a weeks report on Tuesday sometime about my progress.
    Christine.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Great news Christine πŸ˜ƒπŸ’

Welcome back on board – I look forward to reading about your progress x

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne and anyone else reading this,
    I have decided to do my weeks report tonight as I have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow!
    I re-started my diet last Monday, I was 12.5.2 when I weighed in on the morning, I kept to the diet, although I did go over 800 calories few times, I did keep my carbs 50 or under though,
    So this morning I was 12.2.2 that is three pounds loss for the week.
    This week I am eating quite a few meals from the new cook book, I do get bored with the same food very quickly so I’m hoping the new meals will help me carry on loosing weight!
    Good luck to everyone I hope you are all as motivated as I am at this moment, if not, just look to captainlynne!
    Christine.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine *waves*

Well done on the 3 pound loss πŸ˜ƒπŸ’

I wasn’t too well last week – someone kindly gave me a virus! – so not tried any of the recipes in the new book yet! There are lots I want to try though πŸ˜ƒ

October is going to be a funny kind of month for me. I’m away for 3 days in a few weeks, staying in a b&b. Only in Newcastle, so not a long way from home, but the conference starts at 9am and it would be very difficult to get to the venue for that time😱

Then, at the end of October, I’m going back to Italy (via Heathrow) to my friends for 10 days.

Have a good day tomorrow, and another good BSD week πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne and anyone else!

Today 3rd October I weighed in at 12.0.0! I did want to get to that magical 11 something but it wasn’t to be!

I have been really good all week, nothing has passed my lips that isn’t bsd, except yesterday I had a third of a small piece of a 50th wedding anniversary cake that a friend brought us, as we couldn’t get to the celebration. That was my downfall!

We are off now for a weeks rest, a bit of walking, swimming and bsd eating, with the odd treat here and there! I hope to return with only a few pounds put on, ready to go at it again with vigour!
    Christine.

• posted by Avila
    on

Numbers are a complicated relationship – this morning I weighed in at 88.0 kg, I knew I had not been good enough to be at almost 87 as I had hoped at start of the week, but 88 felt bad and yet 87.9 would have felt so much better, and mentally I would be thinking ‘almost 87’ despite it being almost as far away as 88. The same psychology behind the shops pricing things at Β£ x. 99p

Please log in or register to post a reply.