Back on it from the 13th March…..

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BuffyLover
    on

Hi Everyone,

I am back after a 3 week holiday :o)

Originally in the 6 weeks beginning in January I lost 1 stone, 5lbs on the Fast 800 so I was really pleased. Have gained some of that back on my wonderful Caribbean cruise that I have just returned from but actually the damage is nowhere near as bad as expected… plus some weight has dropped off simply by not being on holiday!

I am starting another stint on Monday 13th March and I am currently easing myself into the routine again at work with food and drinking lots of water, breakfast at 11, lunch at 2 and then at home having our evening meal at 7.30… I am also currently having a cheeky glass of wine in the evenings at the moment and not counting those calories but that will disappear next week and it will be 800 calories a day and no alcohol (I’m an all or nothing girl with alcohol so it has to be nothing!).

I am still fitting in my clothes that were a size smaller and my next goal is a trip to Rome at the end of April (7 full weeks away) and to make sure I have dropped at least a stone by then – which hopefully I will do… no reason why not!!

Looking forward to being back on it and enjoying the company… and the benefits of the diet… I know I haven’t been sleeping as well since falling off the wagon…!

Much love to you all and here’s to the next stint!

Rebecca xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.