Any recommendations for a treadmill please?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by barby
    on

I’ve been thinking for a while of getting one – I have a smallish room where it could be kept out. If it were there, I think I’d use it when watching TV etc, handy in winter when you don’t want to go out so much.

I will not be running on it (dodgy knees) but would want uphill walking option, and not too narrow a foot tread.

I’m sure you get what you pay for with this type of thing. Don’t want to pay too much – was wondering about looking for 2nd hand (all those who use them as coat hangers) 🙂

Just wondered what make you have and any pointers, thanks..

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hi, I bought a Nero Sports folding electric version for £139.99 on eBay and am very pleased with it. It does not rise and fall but has done the job well, the built-in programs are not particularly appropriate for us here but as it is continuously adjustable from 1 kph to about 15 or so it is perfect and records time, distance and approx calories (no inputs for weight or anything) it does what it says and does it well.

Please log in or register to post a reply.