Another Question please…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Scottie_72
    on

If I decided to go down the Meal Replacement Shake route – would SlimFast shakes be appropriate? or is there any other choices? and can you make it with milk or water?…. maybe I should have changed the title to this topic to multiple questions?!?!? x

• posted by newmill
    on

Any meal replacement shakes providing around 200cals are fine. Don’t get hung up over the brands, its the cals that matter

I have 250mgs of sprouts for evening meal.

I started this diet just after Christmas and I’ve been using Tesco Ultraslim – £4 for a pack of 10 sachets or £10 for three packs at the moment.

3 Jan 2016 – 12 stone 4 lbs

16 Jan 2016- 11 stone 10 lbs

Just do it.

• posted by newmill
    on

Oh yeah, went with the shakes because it is convenient and takes the thinking out of it. I have better things to do with my brain than faff about obsessing about calories.

Open sachet, dump in pint glass add 250ml of skimmed milk and stir.

Behold- 206cals of quite tasty glop.

Repeat four hours later.

• posted by Scottie_72
    on

Well done with the wait loss…. I suppose it could be any veg?

• posted by newmill
    on

Needs to be a leafy green veg, steamed or boiled.

Its just there to provide a bit of dietary fibre to keep things on the move, as it were!

Nice to have something hot as well. I put a dollop of English mustard on the sprouts and cover it all with freshly ground black pepper to liven up what is otherwise a rather bland meal.

• posted by Scottie_72
    on

Ok cool…. Thank you for the info x

Please log in or register to post a reply.