Another new member

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Di Davies
    on

Just starting out after an eventful week away involving a lot of full length mirrors Just the thing to get me motivated Into my 5th day and so far so good. Unfortunately no one else in household up for this so it may get tricky. I find buying ingredients which will last but not get boring the most difficult. I made some lovely broccoli and cauliflower soup but I feel as though I will be eating it all week. Off course freeze some, but it’s the other things that don’t freeze so well Even a tub of berries and yoghurt mean I have to have it every day.

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi Di. Welcome welcome. Were you at a funfair?! I live alone so not the best to give you tips but I know the subject of catering for yourself when the rest of the household is not on board, has been addressed before so I’m sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction on here.
    My tip would be to try to keep things as simple as possible and do a menu plan for the week ahead. Frozen berries are a godsend, just remove a small portion and defrost in micro. You don’t have to have them every day then. Eggs are your friend! There are some great recipes here also. Good luck 🙂

• posted by Di Davies
    on

Thank you for taking the time to reply Not a funfair but not much fun either seeing yourself in full length mirrors and realising how big you really are. The tip re frozen berries is perfect and I must admit When I checked they are generally cheaper. I am finding this first weekend difficult because we do tend to go out to the pub and there is only so much soda and lime you can drink

• posted by LoganWilliamsq
    on

Glad to see you here! I am new member too. Just trying out this one. So Good luck! I hope you will like it!

Please log in or register to post a reply.