After the 8 weeks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by LorrieW
    on

Hi everyone, after the 8th week is finished what happens then do you continue or are calories upped?
    Thanks

• posted by Izzy
    on

That is up to you. Many members here have continued on 800 for many more weeks with great results, others choose to move to 5 day 2 day, others move to just a mediterranean diet, all depending on how much they still want to lose. I still have a lot of weight to lose so after 8 weeks I began to have 1 or 2 days per week where I allow more calories but still stay lower carb. You will get a feel for what you want during the 8 weeks.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Depends on you and how much weight you want to lose. I’ve just finished 28 weeks on 800 calories. Have lost 71 pounds, but still about another stone to lose so staying on the 800 calories.

• posted by LorrieW
    on

Thanks Izzy, thats helpful

• posted by LorrieW
    on

Thanks captainlynn, I’m only on day 5 but have lost 4lbs which is a miracle for me so I’m keeping going

Please log in or register to post a reply.