8 week target achieved

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by cmawp
    on

Hi everyone, I’m really pleased to report I’ve hit my 8 week target on week 7, day 5. I’m so very, very pleased!!

I started 54 days ago weighing 112.7Kg (248lb), today I weigh 89.7Kg (198lb).

My full weekly update post can be read here:

https://thebloodsugardiet.com/forums/topic/1st-week-amazement/

I plan to continue to the end of the 8 weeks because my end goal is to weigh <80Kg so I have a little more work to do. 80Kg represents a BMI of 26, so I don’t think this target is unachievable.

• posted by topcac
    on

Do I have this right – 3st 8lbs in 8 weeks – amazing – outstanding – you should be very very very pleased with yourself and very proud of yourself – many many congratulations!!

• posted by A new me
    on

Wow! Very impressive! I have just read your weekly update posts and have found them very motivational.

• posted by SchnitzelVonKrumm
    on

Holy Moly! Well done! Off to read all your posts to see how you did it!

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Jeepers CMAWP 50lbs in less than 8 weeks! thats sensational!
    It took me nearly 15 weeks to lose 46 lb.!
    Your result will really help other folk to make the decision to give BSD a go! And not to mention all the health benefits youve given yrself with this WOE! X

• posted by cmawp
    on

Thanks everyone. Yes you all read it right, 3st 8lb / 50lb / 23Kg in less than 8 weeks. I still can’t quite believe it myself! It was from a high starting weight but it goes to show what’s possible.

I have been very dedicated and motivated to achieve weight loss. I haven’t done anything special other than use the recipes in the book, drink lots of water and do more walking. I have to say, I’ve really enjoyed it, I think the recipes in the book are excellent.

Most days where I’ve exceeded 800 calories, I’ve balanced it with a higher than normal amount of exercise or house renovation work.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Fantastic result, congratulations 😀

• posted by Natalie
    on

Wow, that is incredible! Great work.

• posted by BellyBeGone
    on

Wow – well done, that’s an amazing result. You must feel fantastic. Your post the other day really cheered me and kept me on track. It’s weigh-in day tomorrow, so let’s see how I do.

Please log in or register to post a reply.