7 weeks to the wedding

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bissell
    on

Good morning everyone! I haven’t posted for a couple of years, so it’s good to see some familiar names and some new ones and read your stories. Mine is a fairly common story: I followed the plan, lost a couple of stone, maintained well for a good year or so and then gradually put most of it back on. The good news is although I have a few more carbs, I’ve mainly just eaten too much of the good stuff. Oh, and maybe drunk more alcohol too!
    Long story short: I’m getting married on 7th August, also my 65th birthday! I’ve got the dress, shoes etc etc. Its beautiful (not the full bridal white thing, dont worry. A tasteful gold Bombshell number with pink sparkly shoes. You can take the girl out of Essex …) but its snug. I really need to shift 7, no, 10 lbs to fit it comfortably. So, here goes. It’s only for 7 weeks. Deep breathes. And …she begins.

Looking forward to reading about your triumphs and tricky bits.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Bissell – welcome back and congrats on the wedding plans and a milestone birthday. Have no doubt you will manage to kick those 10lb … if not more … into touch well within your time frame. Please keep us posted and perhaps consider joining us on the weekly thread for company and support … a new one will kick off this evening, but the current one has 15th June in the title.
    Anyway, will look forward to reading about your progress, so please be sure to keep us posted.

• posted by Bissell
    on

Thanks SunnyB, good to ‘see’ you too. Yes, I’m hopeful that I will achieve my goal, I’ll keep an eye out for the weekly thread.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Bissel, the new weekly thread is up and running now … has 22nd June in included the title. Hope we’ll see you posting there.

Please log in or register to post a reply.