6 days completed

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Anticarb
    on

I have now completed 6 days on the diet, to be honest I have not been hungry at all. I am type 2 and was diagnosed 6 years ago and try to control with medication. Anyway my first day my BS 11.4 fasting, Blood pressure 147/90 and weight 101.4 kgs. I was very apprehensive before the start thinking 800 cals a day I would be starving, I needn’t of worried.
    My readings this morning was BS 7.2 fasting, blood pressure 122/82 and a whole 7 pounds lost!!! I am over joyed with the results. I have ensured that I have completed a minimum of 10,000 steps per day some days reaching 16,000. Thank you Dr Michael Mosley your book has given me the inspiration to do this, your recipes are amazing.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

That’s an amazing start Anticarb! Really well done! No wonder you are chuffed! Wishing you even more success as you come up to your second week.

• posted by Anticarb
    on

Thanks Janet, I guess it what gives us the motivation to continue is the results!!

• posted by Kitty Malne
    on

Well done anti carb , I’m 6 days in and have lost 7 lbs! I’m pre diabetic and need to loose 3 stone in all. Good luck for next week👍

• posted by Carolg
    on

End of week 1 and I have lost 6.75lbs. Well done Kitty and Anticarb, hopefully we will all continue to do well. I need to loose about 10st – sadly won’t lose that in 8 weeks 🙂 , but early days. I do 3-4 hours a week Aqua aerobic classes a week – great fun and keeps my knees in good working order after my knee replacements.

Please log in or register to post a reply.