22 weeks today!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by jimnz
    on

I started on this journey exactly 22 weeks ago today – on March 16 2016. It has ceased to be just a “Fast 800” and is now a pleasant way of life. Weight has now settled at a total loss of 14 kg or approximately 2 stone 3 lb
    What pleases me most is the fact that my Type 2 Diabetes has been reversed. I have never had to take metformin, nor have I needed insulin.

So folks, I now enjoy my new way of eating: a grilled mushroom with scrambled egg on top or rolled oats for breakfast.; Lunch is usually soup and an apple. On my day of voluntary work (Mondays), I take a flask of hot soup for lunch – sometimes topped up with some left over stir fries from Sunday night’s meal.
    Evening meal are usually stir fried vegetables in olive oil with some meat.
    Dessert is generally a small helping of frozen blue berries with 3 desert spoons of Greek yoghurt.
    Delicious!

Jim

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Great news jimnz. You must be feeling fantastic.

• posted by loopylou
    on

Well done Jim.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Ohhh well done JIM..marvellous results and even better,the fact youve now incorporated this as yr way of life!
    Very inspiring and cheering for the rest of us to read! X

Please log in or register to post a reply.