2022 ASPIRATIONAL APRIL : ONE WEEK AT A TIME BEGINNING APRIL 12TH 2022

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Sorry folks, another week has galloped by and I wasn’t able to be as active as I wanted but here we are , almost mid April.
    I am back to my normal routine .Doing my best to stay on track with only very occasional events planned from now on ..We don’t do much at Easter as we are away from family so no risk of having Easter eggs in the house !

My target is our trip to the UK in July .Whatever you are aiming for, please join us and let’s keep going together .

Sunny and sunshine-girl are both away but will no doubt pop in when they can

All the very best for this week and it would be good to see a few of you who have gone a bit quiet again.
    Lauren we all hope you had the best day and hopefully you can have some relaxing time away from work demands and stresses xx
    Wendy xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

Wendleg
    SunnyB
    Sunshine-girl
    Florob85/Lauren
    Antigone
    RubyG
    Onestep
    Tulip1/Clare
    Verano
    Elle-Mae
    Russianroulade
    Californiagirl/Julia
    Stevoka/Kerry
    Windyjulz
    JGwen
    Quetzal
    Catenelson
    Riccoh
    Sixturkeys
    Greenbean
    Merrymelba
    Prittimistri
    LauraY
    LittleDrummerGirl
    Nathalie
    Bravef800er
    Chocolat
    AnnieW
    AnnaBnanna
    Mokovex
    OliveaAndTomatoes
    Patricia1066
    Cholesterolypoly
    Workingfromthefridge

• posted by florob85
    on

I’m back! We’ll sort of….wedding day was beautiful, magical, amazing…..but rather stressful as the groom tested positive for Covid the day before!! Lots of rejigging, last minute ringing guests etc and we’ve had to cancel our honeymoon and are both really quite poorly with Covid at home!

Sigh!

So this week we’re eating whatever we feel up to, which ain’t gonna be healthy, and then next week time to reassess!

Hope all are ok

Lauren x

• posted by RubyG
    on

RubyG still hanging on, welcome back Lauren, congrats on the wedding and hope the Covid recovery progresses well, and that goes for all those who have had Covid recently.
    I had a good week last week, an active outdoor weekend, but a slightly shambolic week this week where once again I am not tracking on MFP, but I am keeping to the low carb principles. We have a quiet Easter planned, and no Easter eggs so that’s good. We are taking friends out for lunch tomorrow, and the menu choice will be one meal of whatever I fancy, and no calories on the menu as it’s a small independent place that makes amazing meals, fresh that day, from local producers.
    Hope everyone has a good Easter, whichever way you choose to spend it, and see you on the other side 🙂

• posted by Natalie
    on

Oh dear. Congratulations Lauren on your wedding, sorry about the COVID bit!

• posted by LindaandHubby
    on

Congratulations Lauren & Hubby on your wedding. I bet you both looked & felt awesome despite the Covid.

So sorry that you’ve both got Covid & had to cancel your honeymoon. Hope you both get over it quickly & can get away on a great break – you’ve come so far Lauren & you are such a strong woman, even if you doubt yourself at times.

I’d just like to wish you both a wonderful, magical, stress-free, healthy & loving married life together.

Take care
    Lots of special wishes
    From Linda XXXX

• posted by Elle-Mae
    on

Congratulations to Lauren and new hubby. Si sorry to hear you both have Covid, what bad timing, but it will become a story to tell in the future. Hopefully you can get a belated honeymoon. Happy Easter all x

• posted by florob85
    on

Hi everyone, thanks for the good wishes! Can’t believe we’ve been married over a week now! We’re just beginning to come out of COVID and feeling better! Somehow managed to dodge a bullet and only two of our guests caught it – my new husbands parents!

Anyway, Wendy has asked if I can set up the new thread this week so I shall do so momentarily!

Lauren x

Please log in or register to post a reply.