2 weeks in, already impressed.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by fiikrcgad
    on

So two weeks after following the 800cal (50g carb) a day diet, I’m convinced this is going to work. I did have to adjust the foods I eat as I’m quite a picky eater, but Ive lost 2.5kg (55kg) . what’s shocked me is my tummy has gotten flatter- like immensely. I looked like I was severely bloated all the time. After all the diets and excercises I’ve tried, I could never lose that pesky ‘podge’. Now it’s disappearing a little more ever day. Ecstatic. Only problem I have now is my clothes don’t fit lol. So to those of you who need encouragement- hang in there!!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

It’s great isn’t it fiikrcgad? I too noticed a much flatter stomach from very early on. My personal theory, is that high levels of carbs cause a bloating. Anyway, stick with it and I’m sure we will be reading lots more positive results from you soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.