1st week repeating some of the recipes – Advice

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tippytwo
    on

Hello – I started the Fast 800 on Monday and I am doing – oookkaaaay. However, due to work commitments and forgetting a couple of key ingredients from the list last week, I have had to have the same lunch three times from the sample week 1 menu in the book. I am assuming this is okay. There are definitely some things I like and some meals that I don’t think I can face again, with this in mind for week 2 do you think it is okay if I swap out some of the meals if I don’t think I am going to like them with a preferred option from the book, or should I stick rigidly to the menus?

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi
    you can eat anything you like that falls into the low carb medium fat regime and around 800 cals.
    There are some great recipes in that section and the “what have you eaten today” thread has loads of yummy suggestions.

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Hi Tippytwo,
    Welcome to the BSD. It is fine to swap recipes around as long as you stick to similar calorie counts. If there’s anything you didn’t like, don’t make it again. You can look at the recipes on here for ideas, or use your own recipes. You just need to avoid the potatoes, rice, pasta, bread and starchy veg mentioned in the book. Stick with the 800 cals and low carb foods, making sure you choose the full fat dairy options.
    Ask for advice on the forums if you are unsure, and you’ll always get help from the lovely friendly members here. 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.