1st Week over

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kenne1s
    on

Hi Everyone

I started BSD 800 last Saturday after finally finding the courage to weigh myself on the boots scales. I knew i needed to lose weight. But when i got my results that i needed to lose 3 stones to get down to my ideal i knew i had to come up with a better plan than before.

Well i throughly read the whole book which was made sense on every way. So i began my journey on the Saturday which may have sounded a bit crazy but i knew it was now or never.

I weighed myself again this afternoon afternoon being so good all week and some days excèeding my 10,000 steps a day challenge.
    I lost an amazing 7lbs which i didnt think possible.

I feel so inspired reading the stories and challenges on this forum.

Good wishes to everyone who has started this jpurney.

• posted by Izzy
    on

well done on a great first week 🙂

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Kenne1s, way to go!! Well done👍👍👍👍
    It’s actually a lot less scary in reality than when you first read the book, isn’t it?
    To be honest, after doing this for 12+ weeks it’s actually become automatic to weigh everything and to keep track on the app of what I’m eating and although I lose more in some weeks than others, even though I pretty much do the same thing week in, week out, I know it’s just my body and it’ll sort itself out.
    Keep it up, time will go quickly and soon you’ll be in clothes that you only dreamed of😀😀

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Great progress Kenne1s!! It’s really heartening to see the BSD work for yourself isn’t it? Hope you continue to make good progress, but do shout out if you hit any problems or need support. Look forward to hearing about your all your positive results.

Please log in or register to post a reply.