1st week on 800 diet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Issi Carter
    on

Hi everyone this is my first week on this diet, have done it before but fell off the wagon! I know it works and this 1st week weigh in proves it as I lost 9lbs already and am really pleased with that. I lost 33lbs last time but sadly put it back on so I know I need to get my head around doing this for life! I am not diabetic but this diet works for me so I am trying again and would like to lose 65lbs so am in it for the long haul!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Issi – welcome back and well done on such an excellent start. Think we all need to think of this as a way of life and not a ‘diet’. Lots of folks are maintaining using the BSD principles and managing not to make huge gains back – and what is gained, they deal with by getting back to the BSD for a time. Tough to be starting from scratch, but all credit to you for deciding to give it another go, with a new attitude.

Good luck on you quest and be sure to let us know how it’s all going for you. By my calculation, you are already one seventh of the way to your target loss, so keep going and I’m sure you will be reporting more great results soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.