1st day of the rest of my life!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

And it’s been a good one. Have been following the 16:8 fast for a long time, haven’t lost weight but may possibly have gained health benefits. Did follow a well known slimming club for first 6 months of this year and lost 17lbs, put it back on in 6 weeks during house move, and a particularly greedy period of my life. 4 stones to lose. Starting weight 13st 5 1/2lbs, 5ft 3ins, office worker, sofa lover, but do like walking and yoga, but out of practice. Share my house with a friend who loves to feed people (and I love to eat!! Don’t need much encouragement there I’m afraid) So 1st day of the rest of my life and it’s been a very good one.

• posted by Jooles
    on

Well done @trelawney … Best of luck with it.

I’m on day 4 and I’m your diet twin 😄. Also 5 ft 3 and am just down to 13 st 4.5lbs today and aiming for 9 st … A bit of a stretch but it would be great to make it there… Sounds like you have similar goals.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Hi Jooles, same goals maybe we can do it together? Weight this morning 13st 3lbs. Measured waist, have lost cloth tape measure in our move, so used wool, cut it off and measured it against a steel rule!! 39 1/2ins (ouch!!). But it will be good to keep that wool to see how my waist diminishes. Todays menu – chicken and walnut mixture with spinach for lunch and gingered pork for tea, then yogurt, berries and almonds for evening (all recipes from MM’s book). I am still trying to do the 16:8 timing as well as low carb. Did a couple of stretching exercises last night, took at least 4 minutes, lol!! But start small. Weather permitting will have a walk tonight. Hoping my energy levels will zoom with this plan. I have phlebitis in my right leg which has been very uncomfortable lately so also hoping it helps with that. Looking forward to a much healthier life from now on.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Day 2 under my belt. All good. Managed about 7,000 steps today, must find my pedometer. Feeling fine, no withdrawal symptoms, but I am still drinking coffee.

• posted by Jackieppp
    on

Evening all

I know it’s a bit late for evening but can’t start with goodnight can I? Hope you are well. Been playing around with this diet for a couple of months and actually finding it easier than I thought even though I “cheat” quite a bit. Lost 10lb so far which is good for me. Thought I might join you on a fresh 8 weeks if that’s ok. I’m 63 (youngish!) 5ft 4ins and have around 3 stone to lose. Good to talk to you. Bye for now

• posted by Natalie
    on

I’m starting again today, it’s round three for me after doing around six weeks of BSD twice much earlier in the year then putting in back on again. It’s the first day of Spring here in Oz, a great day to start, and unlike on my other attempts this time I am able to exercise. I plan to begin with walking. I am 154cm tall (5′ 1″), 46 years old, and 83.3kg (13 st 2 lbs in English money). I am determined to get rid of pre-diabetes, sleep apnoea, and the mini heart attack I have every time I look in the mirror!

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Lovely to hear from you ladies. Weight this morning 13st 1/4lb. Loss of 5 1/4lbs. Very pleased. Bit of a muzzy head this morning but have had some water and tablets, so hopefully will clear before work. Lunch today – sardines and cream cheese with salad, dinner – chicken with salad (love salad – with a dressing that is) and of course – yogurt and berries mid evening!! That is my treat, has been for years (that is when I am being good! Lol). What do you all eat?
    Jackieppp – pleased to hear from you,10lbs is excellent, well done. Youngish?! I reckon we ‘oldies’ are all 20 inside, have to ignore the exterior ‘cos it is happening to every single person alive – getting older. But I believe 60s are the new 40s ‘cos I feel good (well most of the time!).
    G’day Natalie – so pleased you are sticking with it. Looking forward to hearing the improvements in your health. I am sure there will be loads. What was your loss before and how did you feel?
    It is a very difficult journey we are beginning, with many trials and tribulations, but I am feeling confident, especially now I have you all by my side. Weekends are difficult for me, this weekend we are watching friends do a ‘muddy run’ then out for lunch – any ideas what to eat welcome! Then in a fortnight, we are again watching our kids do stupid things at Adrenalin Quarry, picnic and then chinese!! I have time to plan and with your back up I am hoping I will be strong! Have you noticed only ‘watching’!!! Bye for now, have a good day.

• posted by wendyq
    on

I have been lurking for a while but have decided to go for it now.I’m a bit similar to you ladies,55,5ft 2 and 13st 3.I rarely join in with forums,just look and get inspired but when I saw this thread I thought I could relate to you all ,so here goes.I lost a couple of stone last year for my son’s wedding and felt great but one of our other lads who’s disabled has been in and out of hospital for most of the year and everything went to pot.I’m very active,walk,go to the gym and keep busy but like my food too much!The days I’ve kept to 800 calories haven’t been too difficult ,have to distract myself a lot.We tend to do a lot of entertaining and I find it hard to get back on track again.Recently I’ve gone off meat,still have a bit but prefer not to eat it a lot ,it’s sometimes difficult getting the carbs low enough even though the calories are OK.I love greek yogurt but just have to get small pots as I can finish a big tub no problem!Looking forward to losing a few stone and feeling good about myself again and not yo yo ing.We can all do it!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Day one: exercise was excellent today, I walked briskly for an hour which is a lot more than the zero I usually do! Food was also great for most of the day, but then I suddenly got ravenous when dinner was cooking and shovelled food into my mouth then ate dinner as well! Total calories around 1200, carbs 65g. Better than my usual days but not what I was aiming for.

Trelawny, I previously lost around 4kg in 6 weeks (twice). I didn’t exercise due to a foot injury and I didn’t stick to the BSD very strictly so 4kg seemed quite reasonable to me, more than I’ve lost on other diets. I am determined to do better this time.

• posted by Frog
    on

welcome Wendy
    I must stop skim reading things to catch up – I read your post as 5 ft and 2 stone 13lbs 🙂

• posted by wendyq
    on

What do you use to work out calories and carbs?calories is easy enough but where can I find out how many carbs I eat?Took the dog on an hours walk today and picked quite a lot of blackberries which are now in the freezer.I haven’t been sticking to 800 calories,about 1000 which is much better than the last few weeks!Will aim for 800 tomorrow.Do you plan what you’re going to eat the day before?Think that’s what I need to do to be more successful.I’ll have to make time to sit down and work everything out before tomorrow.Also have to stop picking in the evening,hubby is always telling me off.

• posted by Frog
    on

Lots of people here use my fitness pal, but in the last few days Verano has sold me on FatSecret,despite the awful name, I have abandoned three months data to switch over – I find it lots easier to use.

Especially having a UK site – make sure you use .uk rather than .com site, although if you register on one you can use the other with the same sign on (assuming you are in the UK and not American!)
    I like the fatseret dropdowns, and recall of previous foods, which make it lots easier and faster to use
    In general I have found the nutrition data a lot more reliable – and easier to find
    For each food, you can choose a variety of portion sizes, with nearly everything I’ve tried having the option of simple number of grams – on MFP, you can find the ingredient, then only have the option to choose it by ‘cup’
    US measures carbs differently to UK – one is net of fibre, the other not, I can’t remember the detail, but will make a big difference to what you measure
    I like the monthly summary display

• posted by Jooles
    on

Hi Trelawny and ladies

Sorry I didn’t reply before, I lost the thread … box ticked now 😀 It’s funny that we’re all about the same height and weight 🙂 Well done Trelawny on your fab weight loss – that’s fantastic. Mine’s a bit slower, so I’m at 13st 2 at the moment but I’ll take it!

Lunch today was salmon teriyaki on skewers with a salad and dinner was ratatouille with feta and cauli rice – yum! Though I could eat it all over again.
    I agree with Frog Wendy that My Fat Secret is by far the best app for tracking as recommended by Frog – it makes tracking everything so easy – but I haven’t found a UK website only a UK app – Frog do you have a link?

I’m so determined that this time is going to be the last time that I diet as I am so fed up of gaining and losing weight. I’m hoping that the BSD will sort out my liver, pancreas, cholesterol and diabetes permanently.

Trelawny, I’m not sure if you’ve seen the video on http://www.dietdoctor.com on fasting with Jason Fung – it was reading some stuff from him that made me decide to do 16:8. I guess I won’t know if it sorts out my metabolism properly until we’re done, but there is some really good stuff on the site about it.

• posted by Frog
    on

http://www.fatsecret.co.uk/
    I haven’t tried it as an app – Verano says the pc version has more features
    I started using the US version (about 6 years ago but only used it for a couple of days – its spewed out six monthly weigh in reminders ever since!

• posted by Jooles
    on

Brilliant – thanks so much frog! I feel like I should have been able to figure that out 🙂

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Day 3 done and dusted! Felt done in earlier but forced myself to go for a 2 mile walk and was pleased I did, felt much better on return. No problem with food except I used to have a banana at midday and do miss it, but I drink some water and I think having to go and get it along wih drinking it makes me forget about food for the moment.
    Jooles – I will see if I can access the video re fasting. Thanks for that. I love watching diet programmes, reading books etc. My family and friends despair of me, but I find it all so interesting. They are discovering so much now. Watched ‘Trust Me I’m a Doctor’ tonight. Some very interesting bits on that.
    wendyq – sorry to hear your son has been in and out of hospital, I hope he is on a more even keel now. It makes life so difficult when you have illness in the family, but sounds as if you cope brilliantly. This time round we are going to hammer this weight problem for good! We are going to use our strengths to get us through. ☆ (should be a smiley face, but where they’re hiding goodness only knows!!!) There are some really good meat free recipes on this site, but I expect you have already looked.
    Natalie – sorry to hear about your blip, but 1200 cals is still very good and an hours walk, well done. Keep those positive vibes going. When hunger strikes try writing a post on here, even if you are in the midst of cooking! It will take your mind off of food hopefully and refocus you on your goals, as this forum is what it’s all about.
    Hi Frog – will have a look at the FatSecret site. Tried myfitnesspal once before and we didn’t gel!
    Well am signing off, time for my beauty sleep! lol!

• posted by wendyq
    on

I’ll have a look at FatSecret and hopefully that’ll help me,I’ll do it on the computer rather than my phone .I haven’t had a look at the recipes on the website but will soon.Hope we will all have a good day tomorrow.I’m away to water my plants before bed.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Good Morning
    12st 13 1/2lb today YAY!!! Muzzy head again, but mornings never have been my best time!!

• posted by Suoon2bthinner
    on

I just logged on to fat secret, how can I change the calorie daily level to 800? I looked in settings and could see how to calculate it but not reset it, is that possible?
    Also, when I clicked on the link, it sent me to the mobile site and then the App Store to access it.

• posted by Frog
    on

scroll down to the bottom of the page (the home page of myfatsecret)
    click on “Set Your Recommended Daily Intake” – just below the pie chart

the website is http://www.fatsecret.co.uk/ – maybe you searched and selected the link for the mobile site?

• posted by wendyq
    on

Logged onto FatSecret last night.Thanks for that information Frog re resetting to 800 calories,I’ll get that done.Had an omelette with peas,spinach and cheese for breakfast,it set me back 374 calories!Had no idea it would be that much so not many calories left for the rest of the day!Hope we all have a good day ,are motivated and can stick to our plans!

• posted by Suoon2bthinner
    on

Thank you, I did eventually get onto the website itself, you were right, I kept directed to the mobile site as I am on my iPad, but the link in the ‘joining’ mail from fat secret worked so have saved that and deleted the app I downloaded.
    Because I am more used to MFP am finding FS not so good yet so will keep the two running for a few days until I work out which is easiest for me. I did manage to set the 800 cals but not the carb, fat etc though it does show what I have eaten broken down ok, time will tell…

• posted by Jackieppp
    on

Hi all
    Phew – got the grandchildren round for a couple of days. Food is in demand all the time. Ok for them but me, I’ve got to try and keep my new lifestyle going. Not even try – I’m going to do it and I’m taking all my new friends with me. That means all of you by the way. Anyway,avocado and egg for breakfast!, home made celary, leeks, onion soup for lunch and chicken salad for dinner. No oreos for me!. Love to all

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Hi Jackieppp, lovely to have the grandkids around but very tiring. Keep up the good work, remember ‘this is the first day of the rest of your life’, and we can all eat well for one day!! An old cliche but shall we adopt it as our own? It can be our battle cry!!! Good food choices. For me a mediterranean plate for lunch, must say I wasn’t looking forward to it, but it was delicious, lots of picky morsels, scrummy. Dinner was gingered quorn stir fry, followed by greek yogurt and blueberries. Managed an hours stonk along to the harbour, went out at 5.30, it was cooler and quieter and very relaxing. It’s been another good day, let’s see what the scales have to say in the morning, apart from ‘get off’ that is, lol!
    Scrolled through the recipe section on here during my lunch break and printed off the ones that took my fancy, haven’t had a detailed look as yet, but will tomorrow before I go shopping. I am really enjoying my food choices so far. Lots of flavour.
    See you tomorrow, bfn

• posted by DiviB
    on

fantastic Trelawny, keep it up, if you’re having muzzy heads in the morning check that you are drinking enough water the day before as it could be related to dehydration. I’ve been doing it for a month now and have found it surprisingly easy – but I think when I started I was at a point where everything just came together and my motivation was high. Have any of you tested your blood sugar before you started as that was a good motivator for me to stay on track. Also, something to consider, my girlfriend and I both found that eating cows milk dairy stalled /slowed down our weight loss, so I switched to goats milk, same for splashing in my tea and coffee and it seems to have really made a difference. It’s a little more tangy than greek yoghurt but I mash my berries up a bit so more of their sweetness permeates the yoghurt. I’ve also given up booze really easily but in this last week I had a single glass of wine one night and of champagne the next – felt headachy and stuffed up quite quickly after drinking them, sparked a sugar craving and next morning felt like I had a hangover. Am going on holidays soon so may have to test out the odd gin and tonic at sundown tho! Anyway wanted to say to all you in this little online group – you’re doing brilliantly, keep it up and support really helps.

• posted by DiviB
    on

Hi Jackieppp – well done – I found at the start particulalry it was important for me to have healthy snacks around – so always had some nuts on hand, some home made soup in the fridge or the freezer just to help me through those moments.

• posted by DiviB
    on

it was the cheese and peas 🙂 I think that’s where the apps are great as it helps us realise that even our healthy choices can be unexpectedly high in carbs sometimes so accidentally slowing down our own weight loss. I did find quite quickly that my appetite dropped and find it hard to eat larger portion sizes now. Good luck with it all

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Signed into FatSecret and have uploaded my first day. 961 cals and 68 carbs, not to bad for a beginner. I think it was 455 cals used in exercise so all good. Night, night

• posted by Jackieppp
    on

Hello everyone
    Thought I’d do the ‘in’ thing and sign up to Fatsecret. Just need a few spare hours to work it all out. I’ve put my weight in and what I would like to be and it’s telling me I have 37lb to lose so might count the lbs down instead of up (that’s obviously when I lose some!). I’ve never done it that way before so might give it a go. Also need to read MM’s book again as I’m trying to remember everything. Thanks Trelawney for this thread, I’m with you all as it’s always the 1st day of all of our lives. bfn lots of love

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Not such a good day calorie wise 1300 but carbs 47 so like you Jackieppp, I feel I need to read the book again. We need to get it firmly under our belt. Fatsecret says I have 52lbs to lose, it sounds better in lbs than stones!! Had 1/2 avocado, 2 dry fried eggs, 1 slice ham and cooked mushrooms for brunch and for dinner smoked mackerel, salad with 60g butter beans and homemade oil and vingar dressing. 3 coffees throughout the day. Been pootling about all day so lots of exercise, walking, lifting etc, but not many calories burned. Weight stayed the same today, but with calories not as low as they should be it would, wouldn’t it?!! Hows it going with the grandkids?
    DiviB – thanks for the advice. Just can’t bring myself to drink goats milk or eat goats yogurt, but love goats cheese. Kick back to childhood!!! I have found my mouth gets very dry so am drinking quite a lot, but having read your comments have decided to measure water into a jug for personal use, so I know I am having enough. I have uploaded food for the last 2 days onto Fatsecret so when I have sometime I will sit down and study where I can make changes.
    Bfn, slerp well. See you ll tomorrow!

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Freudian slip there!! SLEEP well x

• posted by Flowerpot
    on

Hi Natalie, I’m in Aus too. I just started for the first time round yesterday. One day down and feeling good.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Whoop, whoop 12st 12 3/4lbs. 5 days – 6 1/2lbs so pleased. 1inch off waist, mega. So today will start reading book again, ‘cos I have a terrible memory. But feeling enthusd through having all you lovelies helping me along. Today is muddy run for my friends and after yesterdays rain will probably be muddy spectators as well!!! We are having lunch out but feeling strong and confident. Will let you know if I do weaken once faced with goodies, lol! Going to have crudites, with rich pickings from the fridge for tea. Have a good day everybody, keep the faith!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Lol Trelawny, slerp well.

Now I have a problem! We had a big family Fathers Day BBQ today, I hosted. I made sure I sent away lots of the leftovers with guests, but with a husband and two children here at home I was NOT allowed to get rid of all the dessert! So now I have some lemon tart, passion fruit creme brûlée, and chocolate brownies – enough that it will probably be here two days. How can I resist for two days with it sitting right there in the fridge? Help!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Hi Flowerpot, watch out for those day 3 carb cravings! Be strong.

• posted by wendyq
    on

You’ve done really well Trelawny !Natalie,try and keep away from the fridge.I have a similar problem,have been doing well for the last few days but family coming for dinner today.They’ve requested homemade mince pie and crumble so lots of tempting food right in my face.I had a light breakfast of greek yogurt and blueberries so will keep the rest of my calories until dinner time,3ish.Also we have friends coming tomorrow for dinner.This is what I find difficult,not to overindulge when I’m making meals for people.It’s so easy just to have a bit more.Hope we can all be good today.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Urg, now I feel bad for blaming my family for keeping dessert leftovers. Not their fault! They would have been happy if I’d just kept them one serve each and given away the rest! Totally my sneaky cravings to blame for keeping so much. So my plan is, when no one is watching I will throw away around half. Better wasted in the bin than binged on!

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Had a lovely day. The muddy run went very well, the girls did really well and they enjoyed it, something totally different for them. I walked around about 1 mile. For lunch I had cooked beetroot and feta salad with some balsamic glaze, ’twas lovely, coffee and water. Walked home 1 1/4 miles. For tea – brunch peppers from this site. Walked home about 1 mile. Nice relaxing day.
    Your deserts sound delicious, so you must chuck ’em in the bin. It isn’t a waste, eating them is a waste, undoing all your good work and strong intentions. Plus, it won’t do your hubby and kids any good either. You’ll be doing all of you a favour!

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Wendyq – I know it’s early days but you will have to find some stonking recipes to feed f+f that fit your new dietary requirements, so that should you feel the urge for more it won’t do too much harm. Our new way of eating is good for everyone as we know. Need to spread the word!! Be strong – 1st day! xx
    Hi Flowerpot, welcome aboard and keep strong. I am five days in and am starting to feel much better. Can feel the body changing already and am feeling so much brighter.

• posted by wendyq
    on

Thanks Trelawny,I didn’t do too bad,carbs were a bit high and calories about 1000 so not too bad.I didn’t put any weight on either which is good.It should be easier tonight,still not sure what I’m making but at least there’s no requests!I’m off to the gym shortly and will take the dog for a long walk in the afternoon so that will help to burn off some calories.I’m away to look at the recipes now!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Urg feeling depressed and a bit headachy. Just sugar withdrawal I know. I didn’t eat any leftover dessert! Yay me! I threw some away and gave the last to family after dinner tonight. I had a little piece of cheese for dessert.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Hi, well done Wendyq bet you’re feeling good. And Natalie how proud we are of you. Throwing dessert in the bin, that is commitment! Keep it up.
    I’ve had a good day, back at work, so can only eat what I take with me, so control is easy. We have recently moved house, so a lot of planning and work to do, so that helps take my mind off of food. Tuna, cream cheese and crudites for lunch, Heck chipolatas with roasted, pepper,courgette and broccoli, and of course greek yogurt and raspberries, washed down with copious amounts of water and 6! Coffees. Had a nice walk in the evening heatwave (well I think it’s hot!!!), very humid here.
    This morning weight was 1/2 lb up. But I know I have you at my back so am not beating myself up.
    Have a good sleep everyone. x

• posted by wendyq
    on

Trelawny,half a pound isn’t much to put on,I think it varies daily.I know from before when I’ve lost weight,you can break down a week and go up and down but you have still lost at the end of the week.It sounds like you’re focussed taking all your food into work,better than buying snacks.I saw some nice recipes to try during the week.Something I fancied at the weekend when I was feeling hungry and not many calories is an oxo or bovril cube made up as a drink,filled me up for ages when it got later in the day and didn’t have many/any calories left.Goodnight everyone.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Yum, Greek yoghurt with berries! You all seem to be doing very well. I agree half a pound is a normal daily fluctuation, although it doesn’t always feel like that at the time!

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Well this morning down to 12st 12lbs. One week under my belt. 7 1/2lbs lost (3.5kg), very pleased. Today I have Mediterranean plate for lunch and a pork parcel with cauliflower, then GY&B!!! On my walk yesterday got blisters on the balls of my feet, ouch! so rather tender at the moment. Will try some HIIT exercise tonight, possibly. I have just received Davina McCalls 7 mins exercise dvd, I will have a look at that as well to see what it entails.
    wendyq – Will try an oxo cube. My Dad used to love them (with bread soaked in it, ugh!!) and I always fancied it because it smelt so good but never liked the taste. Now I am older (and we oldies can’t taste salt the same as when we were younger apparently!) I will give it another go. Will let you know how it goes.
    Have a good day everyone.

• posted by susieb
    on

Hello, Trelawny, Natalie and Wendyq,

I hope you don’t mind if I join you in this thread one week late? I see we have similar stats! I’m 52 years old, 5’5″ and around 13st – I will have my official start weigh-in tomorrow!
    I need to lose about 42lbs. I have dabbled in this diet a few months ago (Oh, what would I have weighed now, I wonder, if I had stuck to it!) But – I must focus on the Now and not the Past.

I look forward to joining you on the next 7 weeks!

• posted by Jackieppp
    on

Hi all
    Welcome Susieb. Had the grandchildren round today (it’s what I do). We made do-nuts. Guess who’s been eating some – not one just one. Grrrr. Lost 1lb this whole 1st week so 36 to lose now. Kids back to school tomorrow so going to get back on track now. Can’t do much exercise unfortunately except for these fingers which are getting super slim now ha ha. Going to have blueberry yoghurt nuts in the morning and avacado egg for lunch if I plan the day before that might work better for me. Is this what others do? Wish I was a bit more disciplined cos I know it works when my mind’s on it. Love reading everyone’s posts keep it up girls (any men around you’d be welcome too) bfn

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Hi SusieB and welcome. We are all in the same boat, all have ‘what ifs’ but that is all in our past. This time we succeed! Today is the first day of the rest of our lives! And just for today we are going to do the best we can!
    Jackieppp – I think planning is the key, as they say ‘fail to prepare, prepare to fail!’ I am having low carb ploughmans for lunch, bacon and courgetti frittata with salad and GY&B.
    I am feeling much less bloated which makes me feel more able to do things. Didn’t have a walk today as blisters on balls of feet, didn’t want to make them worse. But did do HIIT exercise. A mixture of jumping jacks, high knee running and running, and lots and lots of gasping for breath, lol! 10 mins as recommended.
    Well off to bed, sleep tight everyone xx

• posted by wendyq
    on

Trelawny,that’s brilliant for your first week,well done!Yes,it’s better to plan,as long as I have decent things in the house I can make something that is low cal and low carb.Hope your blisters heal up soon,my worst ones ever were doing the West Highland Way.I’ve just spent an hour at the gym,have decided to do 100 calories on 4 pieces of equipment.I know the machines aren’t accurate,just something to work towards.
    Jackie,it must have been so hard having homemade donuts around,think I would have eaten some as well.You have still lost this week and haven’t put weight on which is good.
    Welcome SusieB,the more the merrier,hopefully we can all motivate each other.
    How are you doing Natalie?

Here’s to a good day for all of us tomorrow.

• posted by Tattiescone
    on

Hi there fellow bsders.
    Just hoping to barge in here!
    Lost my last thread then had a horrific week of horrific food due to a series of disasters.
    Soo, time to start again.
    I am 15 stone plus. Every baby=another stone
    5 foot 4.
    Mother of 4. No more.
    Like walking and running but fanny belly gets a jiggle on which is not for public consumption. I long to run with no fanny belly hitting off my upper thighs. Sighs!
    Like eating healthy..but healthy portions too..but like a good starving too!

Honesty time here. My weight gain..all emotional has led to…
    Increased physical laziness such as asking the kids to go upstairs and fetch stuff..snoring..hirsutism. .I mean a real beard..wheeze at times..people always think I am pregnant when I am not…periods of self loathing and comfort eating and resultant self loathing..inability to tie laces easily..poor shaving technique..an unmanicured lady garden..cos even I can’t see it..nights where you dont want to go out because of how you look and feel..no health concerns officially as yet..but as you can tell..I am heading there. Apart from the enjoyment of food..there is no goodness in being obese. Fact.

From tomorrow. I am on it.
    8 weeks of it. To begin.
    Bed time I will log in.
    This is the beginning!

Tattiescone xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.