16 weeks slow going but very happy

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tracy-ann g
    on

Hi I just wanted to share my story, I was doing this diet to help with my carb cravings and mood swings – and help with my middle age spread – I was 14 .02 stone at my heaviest and always felt hungry and unhappy. I came across this diet in early Feb 2016 when my partner was tested for type 2 diabetes. It was a negative result but my research led me to reading about the blood sugar diet.

I ordered the book and then we both followed the plan. My partner followed it for a month and the weight dropped off.

I found that I had weeks when my weight did not change at all – it stuck. I did notice that my legs looked slimmer, and my partner noticed I was losing weight but the scales did not move. I was struggling with not getting results. Then I came up with a plan. Weigh myself every day! Bit by bit it slowly went down sometimes nothing for 2 weeks.

16 weeks later I have dropped from size 16 to 12 and 14.02 stone to 11.10.

I am still going….. dig deep and enjoy the benefits – even if they are slow x

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Wow Tracy ann G — what a tremendous story and success!! Congratulations and keep us all posted — your experience on the BSD can be very helpful for others.

• posted by Izzy
    on

Well done Tracy ann you’ve done a great job. It is hard when the scales don’t move but we have to have faith that it’s still working and be patient.

Are you going to keep going or are you at your target?

I think the true secret is to change our habits forever 🙂

• posted by tracy-ann g
    on

I am still going – not quite at my target – I am hoping this will be my BFD – Best Forever Diet – I will keep you posted x x thank you for your reply x

• posted by Izzy
    on

BFD I like that 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.