11 weeks later – its all about CHOICES!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by stingle
    on

Hello everyone – I have not posted anything for a while as I have been on holiday to Tenerife for 2 weeks . I was worried I cant lie in case I found my way back to pre BSD but I need’nt have worried as it is all a matter of CHOICE and thats all…………………..:

I ate out every night – requested no potatoes or rice or chips with meals just loads of veg and no bread
    I drank every day – vodka or brandy no beer
    I lay in the sun every day – I also walked most mornings and found a set of 120 steps and made a point of going up them most days
    If sugars went up slightly I walked more
    I had a total of 3 deserts in the fortnight and enjoyed every mouthful

CAME HOME – SAME WEIGHT – STILL OFF THE INSULIN – FEELING ABSOLUTELY MARVELLOUS. !!!

lIKE I SAID ITS ALL DOWN TO CHOICE

Sue

• posted by Jackie WilsonSaid
    on

Sue – Interesting to read this.
    My thoughts are drifting towards May 30th when I reach the end [of the beginning].
    Pleased to hear that you are managing the transition, and still have a drink.
    Congrats on maintaining weight etc.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I’m a bit of an imposter in this part of the forums, but I have found it interesting what has happened over the last few days. Last Thursday I had lost 12lb 8oz, yesterday marked the start of week 4, today I weighed the same as each weighing since last Thursday. That night I had supper with my grandma, I told her I was doing low carbs, ate far more than my calories but virtually no carbs, Saturday and Lordsday we had friends in and it happened again, I overate, but the only carbs I ate were a few crisps (and a chocolate bar in the evening, oops…), back on track yesterday.

I am thinking maybe this is an example of how I will maintain my weight when the eight weeks are up, and want to lose at least another stone in that time.

Like Sue says, it’s all about choices. The type of food.

• posted by Frog
    on

hi baristagirls
    I hope that was a small bar of chocolate – and that you really enjoyed it!

I’m at the start of week 4 too (I though that was tomorrow, but checking back it’s actually today, and I’ve lost 13.84 pounds (6.3kg), which I’m counting as a stone – so pretty similar results – I have a bit more than another stone to go though.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Yes it was very small actually and I did enjoy it – it’s funny but if it had been big I probably wouldn’t have wanted it all! Few weeks ago I would have tucked back several!

Please log in or register to post a reply.