Lovely on a low carb or chick pea wrap with salad.
• 400g chicken fillet cubed
• 1 medium chopped onion (optional)
• 2 tbsp fat free yoghurt
• 1 tsp garlic & ginger paste
• 1 tsp chilli powder
• 1 tsp ground coriander
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp garam masala
• 1/4 tsp turmeric
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
Mix the yoghurt and all spices together, and add in the chicken. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to overnight.
Remove from the fridge to come to room temperature. Heat the oil and fry chicken till tender and cooked through.
* if using the onion, sauté in the oil till soft and translucent before adding the chicken.
Carbs and cals below are per cooked dish - not including accompaniments.
Total cals 618 or 662 if using onion
Total carbs 9g or 19g if using onion
Recipe adapted from Spatula in my Pocket