Happened across this by accident trialling many of the low carb flours transitioning after 8 weeks on the (very successful) 8 week BSD. Delicious very low carb/calorie dessert sauce that I put on my coconut flour pancakes. Can be used on many dishes where you’re looking for a tasty and sweet cold or hot dessert sauce.
• - 100 ml unsweetened Almond milk (would work with any milk substitute, e.g Soya)
• - 1 heaped tablespoon of peanut butter flour
• - 1 heaped tablespoon of peanut flour (helps thicken and gives it a lovely grainy texture)
• - 2 heaped tsp of Stevia to sweeten
• - 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Per 1-2 people - simply double for more people.
Simply mix ingredients together, vary to taste and thickness requirements.
Can be used cold (which I prefer) or warmed (will thicken further).
Pour over the top of your low carb pancakes, waffles, dessert etc and enjoy.