Med style mix of spices, nuts & seeds. I use it in many different ways such as a salad sprinkle/topping, coating for fish or chicken, stirred into Greek yogurt, etc – you find your favourite way.
• To make 1 kg:
• 300g lightly toasted raw peanuts
• 150g lightly toasted raw pumpkin seeds
• 150g lightly toasted raw sunflower seeds
• 75g lightly toasted raw cashew nuts
• 75g lightly toasted raw walnuts
• 75g lightly toasted raw almonds
• 75g lightly toasted white sesame seeds
• 25g lightly toasted coriander seeds
• 25g lightly toasted cumin seeds
• 25g black poppy seeds
• 1 level tsp lemon pepper
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 tsp salt
Place all the ingredients into a processor & blitz until the texture you prefer. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.