Love this very yummy and quick to make
This is lunch Week 1 in Michael’s book ‘the 8-week blood sugar diet’ but it doesn’t appear on this website. So here it is as it appears in the book.
• 1 red capsicum
• 25g feta, diced
• 1tbsp mint, roughly chopped
• 1 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
• 1 spring onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
• 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 5cm piece of cucumber, diced
• Seeds from pomegranate
• Juice of half a lemon
Cut the capsicum in half and remove the seeds. Brush the skin with some olive oil and place the pieces, skin side up on a baking tray. Heat the grill to high and place the capsicum under for 5mins.
Place all the other ingredients in a bowl or tub and toss together.
Remove the capsicum halves from the grill and stuff each with the feta mixture.