Zero cal noodles

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by mark jackson
    on

Can anyone tell me if we allowed zero calorie noodles on the BSD diet? If so would go great with a mix veg stir fry!!

• posted by Barbarar
    on

Having just bought sixteen packets, I hope so!
    I think they are ideal as they are mainly fibre and water. I’ve been having them with the bolognaise… Recipe in book. Great filler.

• posted by snackerlady
    on

I bought a spiralizer to make ‘veg noodles’ to have instead of pasta. I’ll be making them for tomorrow night meal so i’ll report back- i’m a newbie to spiralizing so can;t really comment yet.
    Do a search for ‘spiralizer’ online and you’ll see some great ideas! Loads less calories and LOADS less carbs 😀

• posted by mik
    on

Hi
    I have the book. Where do i find the recipe?
    Ta!

• posted by Barbarar
    on

Hi Mik
    It’s on p240. The arrabbiata on same page is very good although I think the 150cals isn’t correct for one portion.. Maybe for three. It’s good with spiralised courgette, zero noodles and King prawns… A small spoonful of creme fraiche makes it even better.

• posted by mik
    on

Thanks barbarar

• posted by Susiem
    on

I’ve just posted a similar question did you use the noodles with success?

Please log in or register to post a reply.