Yoghurts

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Holoso
    on

Can I ask which Yoghurts everyone is using?

Thank you 🌺

• posted by Squidgy
    on

I am a big Fan of Easiyo Greek Yogurt – the kind you make at home from powder and water. I bought a kit a few years ago in Lakeland when it was on offer, and it is one gadget I use every week without fail. If you don’t fancy making your own, Rachel’s organic and Total Greek are pretty good too.

• posted by agentwillow55
    on

I’m in Australia and we use the Jalna Greek Yohurt…..full fat of course.

• posted by zebbie
    on

I love full fat greek style yoghurt. “Tim’s Farm’ is my favourite brand, or M&S. Squidgy, I did like the Easiyo one but I had a few failures and gave up. Maybe I should try again as we eat so much of it now.

• posted by Celsa
    on

I don’t know how available it is outside Wales, but Llaeth y Llan’s natural yoghurt is the best tasting one I’ve found. It’s almost sweet tasting, despite no added sugar!

• posted by MaryR
    on

Fage’s Total full fat Geek yogurt for me!

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

If in UK then look for Lancashire Farm brand (Sainsburys stock it) in 1 litre buckethe. Natural full fat (ie 3.5% fat but not greek). Flavour is so good and smooth it’s the only one I wouldn’t even want to add sugar to. Pakeeza also good taste but sharp. Both these are much cheaper than others.

• posted by Col
    on

Hi Holoso,

Like Maryr it would have been Fage full fat, tastes so indulgent! Have just bought a yog maker though and first batch cooling in fridge, used full fat milk, a little cream and Fage as the starter, a sneaky taste while still warm is looking like I may never buy yoghurt again, creamy, thick and tasty!

• posted by Holoso
    on

Sounds lovely Col, what yoghurt maker did you get?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Lidl do a 10% full fat Turkish yogurt which is fab – 111cals per 100g, but because of the higher fat content you don’t need a lot to give a satisfied feeling.

• posted by FatCat
    on

I make my own yoghurt using Yeo Valley as a starter – delicious!

• posted by Col
    on

Hi Holoso,

I bought a Von Shef digital yog maker, i’m in the uk. Really easy to use and just eaten some more for my tea! Very satisfying and creamy 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.