Wow!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by stingle
    on

I have now been on the BSD for 4 1/2 weeks with the followingresults
    Morning Blood sugar (fasting) from 24 to 9.9 (been as low as 5.9 after exercise)
    Waist minus 4 inches
    Weight minus 13 lbs
    Blood pressure 115/72
    Excercise 4 Times per week . .. boundless energy for the first time in years
    Insulin injections NONE FOR 4 WEEKS
    Still on 2000 mg metformin but who cares !!!!!

THIS ACTUALLY BLOODY WORKS IT REALLY DOES. IVE BEEN DIABETIC FOR 15 YEARS AND 5 YEARS ON INSULIN – I HAVE TAKEN MY OWN LIFE IN MY OWN HANDS FINALLY. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Stingle wow, wow, wow. Absolutely amazing! It really does work, doesn’t it? ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Stingle – brilliant results! Hope now you have found the forum, you’ll be posting your results more frequently. It’s good news like yours that bolsters those who are flagging a little. Keep up the good work.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Great results stingle. Isn’t it great to find something that works so we can take control of our lives ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by stingle
    on

Thanks for your posts guys. I had a bad time in week 2 but you all said stick at it and I darn well have. A few weeks to go then I intend to hit the diabetic clinic and my doctors with gusto and politely inform them that this plan could save the nhs millions and hand them a copy of Dr M’s Blood sugar diet book then jump on the scales with gay abandon ! Can’t wait ……

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Wow stingle, that will be an interesting consultation ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Love to be a fly on the wall at that appointment stingle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by nettyrim
    on

Well done.

• posted by Patsy
    on

Fantastic! Well done.

• posted by Sharon
    on

Well done.

Please log in or register to post a reply.