Wonderful recipes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Hedds
    on

Just had the spicy chicken with lentils, I made it for the whole family and it was a big hit. Never cooked with fennel before, but will definitely do so again.
    We are looking forward to the rhubarb compote which is currently in the oven, I’m having it with natural yoghurt and everyone else is having ice cream.
    Fish tomorrow yeah!
    Good luck everyone.
    Hedds

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Sounds good!
    Penny

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

I make a homemade replacement shake that is filling and it can be adjusted or modified as one pleases. 12 oz Unsweetened almond milk (since I don’t tolerate cow’s milk easily). 1/4 – 1/3 C Plain eggwhite powder. Berries. Cooked steel cut oats 1/4 cup (I cook up a batch and freeze it in an ice cube tray, then pop them out and bag them). 2 tablespoons flax seed meal (helps with constipation and is a good fat). I found it necessary to start slowly with the flax because it caused discomfort. Moved up bit by bit to 2 TBL. A few weighed out walnuts. Sometimes I add favorite spices like cinnamon, cardamon. Sometimes some xylitol that i saw mentioned in the book. I’m playing around with whole milk goat kefir as a shake base too. Sometime I might try whole goat’s milk and delete the walnuts. Then I write down the ‘recipe’ with calories, fat, protein, and carbs for later reference.

Please log in or register to post a reply.