Where did all the posts go?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Scotgran
    on

I was feeling lonely! Seemed like no one was replying to my posts. Then I discovered they’d all gone to the junk email folder. Without permission! I’ve sorted this now(Ihope) and just read loads and loads of your encouraging replies. Whew, glad it wasn’t something I said! It’s been an interesting week, I stupidly used an app that reminded me that I had only eaten so many calories, then slowly realised it was because I was entering exercise. So now I know you literally cannot have your cake and eat it. Food wise, I’ve been looking after the grandsons in their house all week and as we get ready to join their parents for the Easter weekend, the food supplies here are running down. That’s led to some interesting meal options which I’ve not cal counted but have left me full and also “got things moving” which was becoming a problem. For example I had to sub the ingredients in the no carb Bircher. We ran out of yogurt and blueberries (the kids ate it all) . Soaked currants in apple juice then added the flaxseed and two tablespoons of double cream. It was delicious. Lunch today was bizarre, a portobello mushroom filled with liver pate and a salad of spinach and celery. Looking forward to my batter less fish no chips and mushy peas, great idea, thanks for that. Happy Easter everyone. We don’t have Internet connection where we’re going, speak again on Tuesday x

• posted by Patsy
    on

I’ve made a few substitutions too, to use up food we already had. I know the book said to prepare first, but I knew if I put it off for a few days that would turn into a few weeks.

I’ve been on the diet 4 days now and lost 3 lbs, so I don’t think I can be going too far wrong.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Scotgran. Nothing wrong with interesting food combinations – that’s the story of my life LOL.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi scotgran,
    Your post about where did all the posts go, gave me a light bulb moment! I was having the same problem, when I saw your post made me look at the forum and I did a bit of exploring and have now got my head round how things work, so a big thank you for your post. I have already said I am useless at this sort of thing!

Please log in or register to post a reply.