What if I can't eat that much

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by LilJoey1
    on

Hi
    So I started 800 yesterday. Two questions
    Can I mix the foods as long as they don’t go over 800cals? I don’t eat seafood.

2. What if I can’t eat as much as I am meant to in one sitting, can I go back when I get hungry and finish or am I meant to fast in between? I love the stuffed capsicum but felt so full when I finished?

• posted by Jenni from the Block
    on

Yes LilJoey, you can mix foods in whatever way you choose however if you are doing the BSD you would not include the so called white carbs of rice, most grains, pasta, sugar, potatoes and not much of other higher carb vegetables. There is no amount you are ‘meant to eat in one sitting’. It is up to you. Sometimes it helps if you re read the book as it is a lot to take in at one reading. best wishes.

• posted by LilJoey1
    on

Thanks Jenny from the block. That’s good. Yep only eating foods in the book and measuring everything even me xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.