Weight gain when you finish 12 weeks !

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lawman51
    on

Hi I have done many fasting plans keto milkshake diets week one we lose lots water etc

Can anyone tell me how much weight they regained after the 12 weeks when you finished 800

I have lost 90lbs I need to lose 20lbs but I know I’ll regain water weight when I finish 800 12 weeks so just wondered what’s the average regain to allow for that ?

Thanks

• posted by JGwen
    on

The regain of water weight only occurs if you go back to eating more carbs. If you stay low carb and just increase your calories from fat then the water gain will not happen.

• posted by freester
    on

I reached my 10% loss on the Blood Sugar Diet at 6 weeks (2 stone / 28lbs).
    After that I stuck to the principles but upped the portions my weight continued to creep down.
    I have to make a conscious effort to ensure I don’t continue to lose.
    As JGwen says body only retains water if you are eating more (processed) carbs.
    Stick to the principles, do 4 days bigger portions : 3 days 800 cals (or 5 bigger :2 800) you’ll continue to lose. This is a change in your way of eating. Go back to your old eating habits and the weight will come back.

Please log in or register to post a reply.