weight Gain?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by KathrynA
    on

I lost 4 kgs in 2 weeks. Doing the 10000 steps per day. i eat poached eggs for breakfast soup for lunch and meat and vege for dinner. no snacks and trying to drink water regularly. Nothing has changed since I started. however i have put 1kg a week on for the last 2 weeks! It is a bit demotivating and I am not sure what i am missing? has anyone experienced this and if so any recommendations?
    love your thoughts

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Hi KathrynA — don’t despair, don’t give up — stop weighing yourself for a couple of weeks and use a tape measure around your waist instead. It will track the important loss of internal fat and relieve you of the tyranny of the scales. Check your carb intake, keep it low (as low as 20 grams per day ) and be patient. This diet works — I am down 7 inches at the waist in 10 weeks. You can do it too! Be patient.

• posted by KathrynA
    on

Thank you! Your note has really made a difference. I will hop back on the bus and keep at it! Watch this space!

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi KathrynA,
    Do remember to focus on water intake…2-3 litres per day but worth the effort. Looking forward to reading about your progress.

Please log in or register to post a reply.