Weight crept back up!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Greymalkin1606
    on

Day 1 starting weight was 77.3 kg this dropped to 75.7 on Day 3. I was very pleased with this but today (Day 4) my weight has gone up to 76.5 kg. Can’t understand this. I have also done one aerobic & one resistance session during this time, also been drinking lots of water. I have stuck to 800 calories/day, with recipes from the BSD book.
    Maybe unduly worried, not sure.
    Has anyone had something similar happen to them?
    Any feedback welcome.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Oh the weight varies enormously day to day and hour to hour! Water, food, whether you’ve been to the loo, all can have an effect – which is why it’s really important not to get too attached to it (though I completely understand why you are focusing on it!!)

People do different things, but it may help to weigh just once per week on a pre-planned basis.

Also – have you MEASURED? Very important to get some measurements – you could use clothes – to see if weight is shifting on your body, if not on the scales.

But you are very very early on in the BSD programme, so best not to draw any conclusions – it’s an 8 week plan, so take it nice and calm and slowly. Your body will sort you out! 🙂

• posted by Greymalkin1606
    on

Thanks for the feedback, very welcome. I have also measured my waist around the belly button, so will keep an eye on that as well as the scales.

Please log in or register to post a reply.