Week 9

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

Or maybe this should be ongoing week 1. Anyway I have done really well this week as I have lost another 3 3/4lb. Making my grand total 2st 5 3/4lb. Even after 9 weeks this still feels unreal. I can’t believe how easy this has been. I feel I can say that it has been surprisingly easy compared to all of my dieting efforts over the last 45 years.
    It’s wonderful to be able come on here and see how many people are succeeding in losing the weight that has been blighting their lives for who knows how long. Keep going forward everyone. Onward and downward

• posted by Zinnia
    on

Well done. I love to hear of success stories is really motivates me to continue. Have been going for 6 weeks now and lost 2st 1lb still got loads to go.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

Oh well done Zinnia. I wonder if we were to add together all the weight lost by the people on this website how much we would have lost. It must come to tons.

Please log in or register to post a reply.