Week 7

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

I have now decided that my fat has a sense of humour. This morning I weighed myself and I have lost 1 stone 13 3/4 lbs. It’s obviously having a laugh keeping hold of that last 1/4lb so I can’t say I’ve lost 2 stone. It is great though as I am now under 15 stone for the first time in more than 30 years. Only 8 weeks ago being 14 stone something was just wishful thinking. So onward and downward to us all.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I think my fat has the same sense of humour, Janrg1 🙂

• posted by Janrg1
    on

Ahh but with the BSD we will have the last laugh 😃

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

We will! I can’t believe I have kept the weight off this long. Come on last pound……….

• posted by Rice_and_Curry
    on

Well done you. Its my W1D1 today so I have some time to go. Once again congrats and kudos to you : )

• posted by Janrg1
    on

Thank you. I hope it all goes well for you. I still need to lose quite a lot of weight so 800 calories will still be big in my life for quite a while yet but for the first time in my life I actually believe that it is possible for me to do it.

• posted by jmarie41
    on

Congratulations Janrg1!
    That is impressive. Thanks for sharing that as it is really motivating to hear about such a nice amount of weightloss when I am only on my second day.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

Well done on the decision to go on the blood sugar diet jmarie41. You can certainly find plenty of inspiration on the forums as there are so many successful dieters on here. If you have any difficulty or questions there will be lots of people on here to help and give advice. Good luck

Please log in or register to post a reply.