Week 6

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

I have now lost 1 st 11 lbs. I really can’t believe how easy it has been compared to previous dieting attempts. Sunday we had lunch at our daughters house. She does a really good roast dinner. We had beef and gammon – I had a slice of each. We also had cauliflower and broccoli, carrots and parsnips and Brussels sprouts with chopped up bacon. So I had some of each of the veggies. But I feel particularly saintly as I resisted the roast potatoes and even harder the Yorkshire pudding. Then I didn’t have any dessert though the brownies smelled really good. The really weird thing is after lunch I didn’t actually feel as if I had been deprived at all. This diet must be suiting me and I must be doing something right.
    Hey ho everyone onward and downward to us all ๐Ÿ˜‡

• posted by Flash21
    on

Well done Janrg1 – for your weight loss, of course, but particularly for resisting roast potatoes, Yorkshires AND brownies. No wonder you are feeling saintly!! Keep it up! I’m pretty sure I would have caved for at least one of those things…..

• posted by Janrg1
    on

I’m sure you would have resisted them too. My husband didn’t resist and put on 1 1/2 lb (5 roast potatoes). He is sitting on the naughty step thinking about what he has done. Even the dog is looking at him and judging him.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hahah!! That has really made me laugh ๐Ÿ™‚ I think I’d prefer resistance to the naughty step and judgement by pets. My cats already know how to give me the cold shoulder…How long have you been doing BSD?

• posted by Flash21
    on

Durrrr….just realised the heading of this thread….Please ignore previous question!

• posted by Janrg1
    on

I’ve been on the diet 6 weeks now. But the dog has the right to judge us both. Rosie is a lurcher and quite skinny.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

That’s okay I already replied

• posted by Flash21
    on

๐Ÿ™‚ Are you aspiring to be as skinny as your dog?!

• posted by Janrg1
    on

It would be good as she can run pretty fast when there is a rabbit in sight. But I don’t think I’ll ever get my ribs out like that, no matter how much I lose. No I think a BMI in the healthy range would do.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Probably best….I’m not sure the ribbed look is good! Although catching a rabbit might come in handy….

Please log in or register to post a reply.