Week 2 Diarrhoea!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cherubneddy
    on

Hi, anyone else had this? Am on day 5 of week 2 and have had stomach cramps and diarrhoea after my evening meal for the last 4 days now. And it’s getting worse 😳.

• posted by Natalie
    on

The only problem I’ve had is after a very spicy dinner. I was going to put it as a solution in the constipation thread! Maybe your stomach flora is still adjusting.

• posted by Cherubneddy
    on

Thanks. It’s getting worse. 5 days now. After googling “rabbit starvation” I wonder if I’m having too much protein and not enough fat? Going to start having cream in coffee for breakfast instead of nothing.

On the plus side, am 12 days in and have lost exactly a stone, as of this morning!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Cherubneddy. Are you eating a lot of vegetables? Some people (including me) have that problem with lots of veggies😳

• posted by Neb
    on

I had the same problem starting on week two for the about 8 days … Seemed to go away by its self . I managed it with lomitil and kept fluids up… I’m on week 7 and had one short repeat… Could not link it to specific food group … All good … Dropped 18 k and hit BMI…. Happy as ..

Please log in or register to post a reply.