Week 2 blues

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jackie Tagg
    on

Lost 6lbs in week 1. Great. In first 3 days of week 2 I lost 2lbs and then put a pound back on by the end of that week- I was not cheating and still completing myfitnessapp. Also continuing the same amount of exercise.

What’s going on?

I am not giving up though.

Any ideas why this has happened.

Thanks

Jackie

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Jackie, no idea why it’s happened however I have stalled in my weight loss and have been assured it’s just my body adjusting to the diet, change in eating habits, no sugar etc. You just have to hang in there and it will re-start, I have had real wobbles too, but I have hung in there, so good luck with your weight loss sure it will happen soon, it is frustrating when you are doing everything the right way too!

• posted by Jackie Tagg
    on

Thanks so much. I am feeling so much better and so am not losing focus. Hope you get some more weight loss again soon.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Jackie – I think week 2 is a strange on for many of us. It’s like your body suddenly realises this strange new regime wasn’t just for week one and it protests. It will work itself out, so keep going and reap the benefits in the weeks to come.

• posted by Jackie Tagg
    on

Thanks SunnyB. I am much encouraged by the comments I am getting.

Thanks

Please log in or register to post a reply.